Rumour Alert! American History X: Director's Cut

Tools    

I read somewhere that there were plans to release American History X: Director's Cut on DVD...I've held off my reg. AHX DVD purchase because of this...

...was this a rumour or does anyone know of such a release?

I don't know much about this rumor but I hope they make some sort of special edition for this great movie. because the current version I have has no extras whatsoever and I will gladly purchase a better version if they make it.

I've never heard such a rumour on any DVD-based news website.

There is always possibility though.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
No chance.....sorry.

If anything, just a special edition....if that.

Suspect's Reviews

That would be great... I could pawn my regular DVD off to a million friends... yay! I hope this is true.

American History X is a great, thought-provoking, and emotionally explosive film that should get the Director's Cut or Special Edition it deserves. I love this movie and will keep my hopes up that this rumour is true.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
I don't know much about this rumor but I hope they make some sort of special edition for this great movie. because the current version I have has no extras whatsoever and I will gladly purchase a better version if they make it.
They certainly do need a better version, because my DVD only has deleted scenes. Not even commentairy for the movie. There is nothing on it

I might do a DVD thread (like the Movie Sequel Mania thread) so everyone will know what's comnin' out when, where and all that jazz. Maybe even the American History X: Director's Cut .

I would be all over that like butter ona grilled cheese samich

Getting it when it comes out...great movie

go away

Spam Alert Spam Alert Whhhhhooooooooooooooooooooop Whooooooooooo
Spam Alert Spam Alert Whhhhhooooooooooooooooooooop Whoooooooooooooooooooooop!!!
ooooooooooop!!!

Why do you think I am spamming. Why can't I participate in this forum? I have a great idea for a thread and need 25 posts to start it...

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Originally Posted by jrs

It should be up soon. Hopefully everyone will take heed of the thread as well.
LOL I may be mistaken, but I believe he was talking about the AHX dvd.

Originally Posted by thefreedvds.com
Why do you think I am spamming. Why can't I participate in this forum? I have a great idea for a thread and need 25 posts to start it...
Dude you are spamming even if you do not realize it, your name itself is made to lead people to your site where they can sign up for a credit card.. I will not nag you anymore though at least you respond to questions.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by thefreedvds.com
Yeah, let me guess, a thread telling people about your great site? I went on there, the free DVD's you offer are horrible movies. Yeech.

Yea, those aren't too great. Better ones will be up in a few days. You can make suggestions if you want. So far I have Slevin and X-3

Originally Posted by BobbyB
The directors cut? You mean the one that ends with Derek shaving his head?
Is this a joke or is there an actual cut like that?