Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

Megan Fox for Wonder Woman.

If WW's civilain idenTITy involves her working a stripper or something sure. Otherwise hell no.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
This might be a bit unoriginal, but they should take notes from Marvel and have cameos during the movie, or after the credits, if that's what they want.
Or maybe just have Bats or Supes mention them in the movie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Batfeels.+Eh+figured+I+should+get+my+first+content+post_4a52bc_4818167.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	325.5 KB
ID:	11824

The Batfeels...sorry, the picture is really small. You'll have to open it in another tab and enlarge it.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Never say never, especially for a series like this. They will find a stupid way to keep it going...

BTW, my list if finally ready. I just PM you with the list all typed out right?

Jason Momoa is in talks to join the film.

Momoa was in the abysmal Conan remake and Game Of Thrones and has been seen on the awful Stargate Atlantis too.

Rumours are he'll be either Doomsday (an evil Kryptonian) or Martian Manhunter.

Momoa... possibly the most wooden actor in the Universe.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I'm starting to think Gandalf and Rodent were right about WB sabotaging their own movie. I'm willing to give Affleck a chance before I join the internet mob chasing him with pitchforks but Jason Momoa is almost certain to butcher any movie he has a major role in. I think I'd even prefer Justin Beiber to be signed on instead. At least that would be hilarious in an idiotic sort of way. Momoa is just plain boring though.

On the outside looking in.
This is making me think they love press more then a good movie.

The question is why anyone would even want to see a sequel to a movie as abysmal as MAN OF STEEL, or for that matter, a follow-up to the cheese fest that was THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. The former was flat and populated with non-characters, and the latter had me feeling embarrassed to be in the theater, especially the goofy subway sequence ("Oh please man, not my board!" ) and the ridiculous bit where Spidey reveals his true identity by shooting a spider web onto his girlfriend's ass. Just dreadful.

Yeah yeah, we get it. You might not have been pleased by the reboot.

And for the record, if I had technology that allowed me shoot webbing, I would also shoot it at my girlfriend's ass, especially if that girlfriend happened to be Emma Stone.

On the outside looking in.
Yeah yeah, we get it. You might not have been pleased by the reboot.
Both franchises would be better served by taking a few years to re-think things and start anew.

The question is why anyone would even want to see a sequel to a movie as abysmal as MAN OF STEEL, or for that matter, a follow-up to the cheese fest that was THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. The former was flat and populated with non-characters, and the latter had me feeling embarrassed to be in the theater, especially the goofy subway sequence ("Oh please man, not my board!" ) and the ridiculous bit where Spidey reveals his true identity by shooting a spider web onto his girlfriend's ass. Just dreadful.
Beats me.

As for Amazing Spider Man... It was okay at least.

Oh man.... how it is possible to wait till 2015...???!!!