Female Song Tournament.

Tools    

It's disappointing that these two songs have made the final. It's not that they're bad songs or anything, but I really don't care about either of them.

Holiday song would be better if only to get more song variety.
I wonder if there's any holiday songs for Satan worshippers.

It's disappointing that these two songs have made the final. It's not that they're bad songs or anything, but I really don't care about either of them.
I didn't care about most of your nominations.

I nominated "Baby Love" by The Supremes. Why was my Supremes "Love" song so screwed?

Stop! In the Name of Love

If we do the Christmas song tournament -- should it really be called "Christmas Song Tournament" or maybe "Holiday Song Tournament" to include all December holidays, like Hanukkah?
I find it funny how you want to be all politically correct now when usually... not so much.

I was going to call it a Christmas Song Tournament but accept all December holiday/winter themed music but if people think it really matters I suppose I can call it a "Holiday" tourney.

I find it funny how you want to be all politically correct now when usually... not so much.

I was going to call it a Christmas Song Tournament but accept all December holiday/winter themed music but if people think it really matters I suppose I can call it a "Holiday" tourney.
That's fine. I like the sound of "Christmas Song Tournament." I don't care what you call it. It just dawned on me that it would probably be better to include any holiday/religious song. Not just Christian related music, but Jewish, Kwanzaa, Satanist, whatever.

I plan to use some silly songs for the Christmas tournament. To me, this is a chance to be a little more fun and relaxed and creative.

Scoreboard

You Can't Hurry Love --- 3
STOP! In The Name of Love --- 2

STOP! In The Name of Love
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Scoreboard

STOP! In The Name of Love --- 3

Scoreboard

STOP! In The Name of Love --- 4

On the outside looking in.
Completely not.