Female Song Tournament.

Tools    

Gunslinger, it might be early, but I think you'll be the winner.
Which are his songs?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

On the outside looking in.
The Supremes. A 1960's version of The Pointer Sisters.
Hardly.

1. The Crystals - Then He Kissed Me vs The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love

2. The Supremes - Stop! in the Name of Love vs Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang

I hope the Christmas song tournament starts soon. I'm rearing to go.

Let the night air cool you off
FINALS TIME

The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love vs The Supremes - Stop! in the Name of Love

Both songs won their semifinal matches by only one vote. The only thing we know for sure is that MoFos love The Supremes.

You might have thought I was gonna vote for the other one, but I really can't and it's all because of this (and Jumpin' Jack Flash).

My Vote:

You Can't Hurry Love

~ The Supremes

If we do the Christmas song tournament -- should it really be called "Christmas Song Tournament" or maybe "Holiday Song Tournament" to include all December holidays, like Hanukkah?

You might have thought I was gonna vote for the other one, but I really can't and it's all because of this (and Jumpin' Jack Flash).

My Vote:

You Can't Hurry Love

~ The Supremes
Posting that vid easily eases any problem I had with voting against Stop! In the name of Love. But either way, Diana Ross wins, so who cares!

If we do the Christmas song tournament -- should it really be called "Christmas Song Tournament" or maybe "Holiday Song Tournament" to include all December holidays, like Hanukkah?
Holiday song would be better if only to get more song variety.