We may need another "Is it in your dvd collection?" thread...

Tools    

On the outside looking in.
The original seems to be full. I would also suggest we make it a "Is It In Your Movie Collection?" thread as "dvd" seems a little limiting...

Regards,

Quag.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sounds like a decent name/game change to me. I didnt know threads could get full, if the thread is full or nearing capasity I think this name change might be better as it the game would have a bigger range as some people still have VHS and UMDs etc.

ahh, I thought if it was full or nearing capacity we could just use the other game thread.
The original thread is working again.

Sounds like a decent name/game change to me. I didnt know threads could get full, if the thread is full or nearing capasity I think this name change might be better as it the game would have a bigger range as some people still have VHS and UMDs etc.
I made a post in the "Is it in your DVD collection?" thread and it still hadn't appeared after twenty-four hours, the same holding true for any other attempts I made at posting in the thread, so I started a new one with the change in title. My original post finally appeared about three hours ago, so the "Is it in your DVD collection?" thread is up and running again...apparently.

We could still see about getting the name of the DVD thread changed to Movie Collection.
Hey, the thread is working -- don't get greedy.

Yeah, just for future reference, I don't think it's possible for threads to get full or unwieldy or anything like that. That misconception is, amusingly, why we have a Movie Tab II thread, but since each thread only displays a handful of posts on each page, it's not a problem.