Borat: Cultural Learnings of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Tools    

This interview is hilarious. If you like Borat, check it.
Borat Interview
Kazakhstan’s premier cultural ambassador — who may or may not be Sacha Baron Cohen — dishes on the hottest in Uzbek prostitutes.

Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
It is a nice temperatures. I am very comfy. It is great honor to be in a room with a chairs and windows made from glass.
more here...

I think that was sarcasm. Thanks, though. I thought this one was good, too.

Borat's Top 10 Tips for Sexytime
Jagshemash! Hello childrens!
My name Borat Sagdiyev, I from Kazakhstan.

I like you? I like sex! Here I make my tops 10 checkings list for Americans mens on sexytime... Let the countdown begin!

I think my favorite one is #5: Strong Physique. If you can carry a woman against her will for more than 5 mile she no good and will be too weak for pull plow in winter.

Originally Posted by unpredictable
People, he is - sexy, that is. Borat is sexy. One of the best things about Borat is all of these images of his hot hairy body in these skimpy, revealing outfits. I must confess that I like them. Some people think that's gross, while some understand. I am not into him as his Borat character - don't even really like his Borat hair and mustache (but I'm not anti-mustache at all) - but, nice body. Grrr.

Rather racist dont you think to pick on Khazahkstan
Where is the Ungreat Dictator thread in here i just searched and nothing came up.