Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair - Nov. 6, 2007

Tools    

I'm wondering if this will be worth it. As you can see from my username I am a huge fan of the series, but I think this is too little too late. Whats with the unspecified delay as well?

-Hattori Hanzo

Why this is retarded

1. Not going to be able to buy this in retail stores (NC-17 rating , if it was unrated then they could)

2. Kill Bill Volume 2 sucked and already dragged on way too long

3. Grindhouse is being released as two seperate DVD's - weinstien fails at dvd's
Most stores around me dont care about ratings. I can buy any DVD and im only 16. I cant wait to get this set!

I'm sorry but I can't find a whole lot of info on this edition. Can someone please tell me what the difference is between Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 and the NC 17 version. I compared the length of the NC 17 version and the combined length of the two normal versions and it's about the same length. Any help is greatly appreciated

Freeway terror
Man, I hope this finally gets released - I have been waiting since the original theatrical run to have this all in one set!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The second half is more "Tarantino" then the first.

Suspect's Reviews

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment has revealed via their retailer site that they will be bring 'Kill Bill Part 1' and 'Kill Bill Part 2' to Blu-ray on September 9th. Its way too early to talk about specs or special features - we'll have to wait for the press release for that - but the fact that these highly anticipated films are finally coming to Blu-ray should make many fans smile.
Source : Blu-ray.com

No news on whether the whole bloody affair will be released on Blu-ray but nothing is officially known as of yet.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I wouldn't say that. Categorizing a director because the majority of his movies are "Like this" is, in my opinion disrespectful to the director. Lets say your good at making westerns. So after a bunch of westerns you decide to make a Sci-Fi. Now people don't like it because it's different from what you normally do. I'm just saying...
I'm not saying the first one was bad, but yes you can categorize directors....and guess what it happens. Other wise there wouldn't be titles like, "The Master of Horror John Carpenter."

It seems this might actually be coming out now. Tarantino's new cut that he's been showing, has the crazy 88's fight in color (like in the japanese DVD) instead of black and white (his worst decision ever). He also just cuts out the end scene from Kill Bill 1,
WARNING: "kill bub" spoilers below
where it's revealed that her daughter is still alive.

Which is dumb, because that final shot was probably my favorite part of the movie. So the best route to go is get the japanese DVD of volume 1, that actually has the whole club fight in color with the extra 2 minutes.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
If this ever does come out, I am HOPING that it comes out on DVD along with Blu-ray unlike Grindhouse.

I'm sorry, I'm poor, I'm not swallowing the Blu-ray Kool-aid. Plus my eyesight is horrible, the high def picture quality means nothing to me. lol.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Well, lemme tell ya, should the Blu-ray Kool-Aid ever find its way in your mouth, you better swallow and not spit, 'cause it's delicious.

Couldn't fathom seeing Grindhouse in high-definition, kind of missing the point having crisp image and sound, no? The best copy I watched of it was the dodgy cam pirate online