What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Amazing Grace ~ Dropkick Murphys

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Chopin - Nocturne 2

The People's Republic of Clogher
Levon Helm - Dirt Farmer

I suppose that spritely 98 year-old Levon has become the elder statesman of Roots and Dirt Farmer is a fantastic record because, even though it sounds like an old man singing, it's quite clear that he's got more life in him than most of us put together.

I couldn't find an actual recording from the album (though Amazon has loads of samples) but here's Levon doing Got Me A Woman live on some show presented by a man with a massive big hat...

Last four songs on my ipod playlist.

Weight-Lifting Lulu by The Residents
Acme dehydrated boulder kit by Severed Heads
Hatebreeders by The Misfits
I'm Self Employed by AFX

Lost in never never land
"What Do You Do For Money, Honey" by AC/DC
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

"Out at the Pictures" by Hot Chip

Reminds me of the The.
I'm checking that out now, it's good. Definitely reminiscent of the The. Also reminds me a little of Fad Gadget. Actually, I guess there are a bunch of bands that sound vaguely like that, not that you'll hear me complaining.

Right now listening to Flying Saucer 88 by Von Lmo. And before that I listened to Penny Lim & the Silverstones. I'm starting to get a headache so I think it's time to stop.