Favourite Horror Movie Death Scenes...

Tools    

What about little gouging? Hostel, y'know the little chinese having her eye <<carefully>> ripped out!!!
It technically wasn't a death scene as she didn't die in the scene and she had her eye burnt with a welder not gouged. It was however one of my favourite violent (for lack of a better word) scenes especially when the other guy cuts the eye and liquid oozes

It technically wasn't a death scene as she didn't die in the scene and she had her eye burnt with a welder not gouged. It was however one of my favourite violent (for lack of a better word) scenes especially when the other guy cuts the eye and liquid oozes
That always brings me to the ridiculous scene where she's walking like that on the train station deck and not one person looks twice.

hostel was garbage...the only good parts were the Takashi Miike cameo and when they ran over the two bitches in the street...other than that, I wouldve rather watched about 100 other horror movies

Horrorphiliac

hostel was garbage...the only good part ....when they ran over the two bitches in the street...
'cough, cough' - excuse me???? Hostel is one of a kind. An original horror classic. Hostel II is goin' to rock even harder.

'cough, cough' - excuse me???? Hostel is one of a kind. An original horror classic. Hostel II is goin' to rock even harder.
Hostel is BAD...entertaining but BAD...Saw was more original, Audition and Imprint had more horrifying torture scenes...and Eurotrip would actually have a better chance at dissuading European backpackers

Saw actually forces the victims to torture and kill themselves with elaborate one of a kind methods...Hostel uses home depot tools (*cough cough* Driller Killer ripoff)

Saw actually forces the victims to torture and kill themselves with elaborate one of a kind methods...Hostel uses home depot tools (*cough cough* Driller Killer ripoff)
Have you ever watched 'Cube' or it's prequel JBRiscoe? They were similar to Saw and made a few years before as well.

I loved the death of the dark haired woman in Slither. She had alien worm things insider her. By the end she was huge, pretty much just an egg sack with a head sticking out of it. She explodes letting loose a sea of brain infecting giant slugs.

Have you ever watched 'Cube' or it's prequel JBRiscoe? They were similar to Saw and made a few years before as well.
I seriously dig on the first Cube. Probably because I really love a good concept movie. Fairly well-acted, creative, and psychological. I'd certainly recommend it.

I seriously dig on the first Cube. Probably because I really love a good concept movie. Fairly well-acted, creative, and psychological. I'd certainly recommend it.
Yeah it wasn't bad at all. The only thing I really hated about it was the ending as that is the usual with many of movies I watch anyways.
WARNING: "cube" spoilers below
I just didn't like that black guy finding his way through that place with no outside help at all. Seemingly an impossible feat to make. It was also too big of a coincidence that would happen just before they were to get out and it was cause of this that the last 2 death took place. Other than that though, I thought it was a very well made flick.

I have yet to see the prequel.

Oh ya!! proud to say I've seen and own all three...each hold their own, although the original is by far my favourite...with Hypercube being the weakest since I thought the story line was a little over the top, but its gore level far surpasses the orignal...and Cube: Zero is probably my favourite prequel of all time...I still think the series sets the bar for tech-horrors

One of my favorite is from The Shining . It was nothing to gruesome or anything but after the chase with Jack and his family through the snow covered mazed ends the look of the frozen Jack is just great.

Welcome to the human race...
^ On that note, gotta love the black guy getting axed in the chest. That scared me sh*tless the second time around.

^ On that note, gotta love the black guy getting axed in the chest. That scared me sh*tless the second time around.
Yeah, That scene was unexpected and scary..

the opening scene of SCREAM

City of the Living Dead (1980)

Maniac (1980)

Hatchet (2007)

The Exorcist 3 (1990)

I like the death of Alessa's mother in Silent Hill...she cut her half and half!! now that's something right hehehe....

dawn of the dead...

I like death scenes from SAW II, I like the horrifying deaths of the characters, most of these scenes is really haunting...