Favorite Film Titles

Tools    

I sorta like Gone in 60 Seconds. Dunno why. My choice for dumbest title ever very well may be Spy Kids. It sounds like it came out of a really old computer that was fed the script. Tomb Raider is good (though the credit goes to the game creators), and I'm pretty high on Best in Show (just a good way to sum it all up).

I never liked Toy Story much, though...though it's not too bad. I certainly can't think of anything else to call it.

here's some more that intrigue me

Sleuth
The Girl Hunters
Le Samourai
The Bird With The Crystal Plumage
Road Warrior
Mad Max
Charley Varrick
Hooper
Ravenous
Sphere
Afterglow

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Did anyone mention Vanilla Sky?

Also, City of the Lost Children.

-Memento
-Fight Club
-Shawshank Redemption

3 off the top of my head. Many, many more of course.

B&W
'Last Man Standing'

'From Dusk Till Dawn'

ummmm.....

well there's heaps more but i just cant think of them! :-)

1) Runaway Train

2) Lady In A Cage

3) The Last Temptation Of Christ

4) The Unbearable Lightness Of Being

5) From Dusk Till Dawn

6) A Patch Of Blue

7) The Hills Have Eyes

8) Wild Strawberries

9) Apocalypse Now

10) To Kill A Mockingbird

....just the first ten.......

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Chinatown, City of Lost Children, Delicatessen, Rushmore, A Fish Called Wanda, The Conversation.

Some I like cause they are cool or metaphoric, some cuz they can capture the point of the movie so simply.

I can pretend that things last.
Duck Soup

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Monsters Inc.

How about Meatballs 3 ?

It rolls off the tongue with both a healthy dose of cinematic vision and a self-conscious sense of reckless mischief.

You guys are neglecting the classics! Most of ya'll probably don't care for the movies (I happen to love cult flicks), but you have to admit that the titles are good

Surf Nazi's Must Die
The Toxic Avenger, (noticing a Troma team pattern, lol)
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Nude on the Moon
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
Barbarella: Queen of the Galaxy
Redneck Zombies
C.H.U.D.
Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity
Frankenhooker
Orgazmo
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
The Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine
Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death

Of course there are many, many more... but these are a few that popped into my head.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I HAVE Killer Klowns from Outer Space. I bought it for $9.99 on DVD and got a kick out of watching it. So corny, so stupid, you HAVE to laugh.

What about... Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Sippin Your Juice In The Hood

I think I might've confused drinkin with sippin...not sure, but I'm sure Chris will correct me, he always does.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I'm glad to see that at least one other person in this forum has enough class to own the greatest movie of all time... Killer Klowns

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by mightymose
Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death

Of course there are many, many more... but these are a few that popped into my head.
I actually saw this.

Wow... now that is one title I was sure I was going to be alone in having seen... I am liking you more and more everyday Sades

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by mightymose
I'm glad to see that at least one other person in this forum has enough class to own the greatest movie of all time... Killer Klowns
It's so ridiculous, how could I NOT own it.

Originally posted by spudracer
I HAVE Killer Klowns from Outer Space. I bought it for $9.99 on DVD and got a kick out of watching it. So corny, so stupid, you HAVE to laugh.
That is so weird.... I got Killer Klowns on DVD for Valentine's Day (it was the same price too!) I had never seen it before, but now I LOVE it (well, at least I love the DVD).

People being turned into cotton candy in the 80s.... what a riot!
Plus, the clowns were sexy.

S.C.

I remember seeing Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death! It was sweet... was it a feminist movie? I remember hating the cannibal women.... good idea for a movie though.

S.C.

Some more titles that I like and are different...

The Last of the Blonde Bombshells
Rented Lips
Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead!
Repossessed
Pink Flamingos
The Silence of the Lambs (it's weird if you don't know what's behind the meaning)
Fatso
Shampoo
To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Booty Call
Dick
Relax, It's Just Sex
The Bikini Carwash Company
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Hot Dog
Porky's
Big Momma's House