Rat Race

Tools    

Is anyone looking forward to seeing this movie? From what I've read it seems a lot like the old movie It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. It has good ensemble cast(Cuba Gooding Jr., Jon Lovitz, Seth Green, John Cleese, Rowan Atkensin) and it looks like a lot of fun.

Don't forget about Amy Smart...and is Whoopi Goldberg in it as well? I forget. I don't think so, but I could be wrong. Yeah, this movie looks funny. The previews are quite good -- I think this movie is being marketed VERY well, and if it it keeps up this pace (in terms of marketing, that is), I think it should debut at #1, unless I'm forgetting some other huge movie.

A friend of mine wants to see this, so it's likely that I'll take her to see it. She loves Seth Green. I have to admit, he is a funny guy.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yea Whoopis in it. I don't particularly like her though.

I think the movie looks great. It does seem like a Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World rippoff, but still looks promising.

I can pretend that things last.
Rat Race should be good since i'm a big fan of Rowan Atkinson.Mr Bean series and Ultimate disaster movie were awesome.He's so damn brilliant in making faces that i could rate him as good as the Marxes although they may be different kinds of comedians.

A combo of John Cleese(Monty Python),Atkinson,Whoopi Goldberg seems like the 3 musketeers.

All i can say is that i'm looking forward to seeing it.

Yup, I love rowan atkinson, I have all the blackadder series on tape, even the stupid midieval one. Him & John Cleese are the only reason Id watch Rat race. 3 CHEERIOS for the BRITISH!!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Two words:

DON'T SEE
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
I just saw this movie.I thought it was funny.It had some very,very funny parts in it.If anything,John Loviz was great as well as Rowin Atkinson(Mr.Bean)I just thought it was a well made comedy...totally in the tradition of It's a Mad,Mad,Mad,Mad,World.Funny stuff.