Sinister 2 (Sequel of Sinister,2012)

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
I loved Sinister, but honestly I don't know how much I would have liked it without Ethan Hawke.

I loved Sinister, but honestly I don't know how much I would have liked it without Ethan Hawke.
Ethan Hawke was awesome in the first one but James Ransone was pretty good too as The Sheriff Depute So&So and he return for the sequel so I'm very excited and Bughuul is probably my favorite horror vilain of the century so...

I have to return some videotapes.
Great poster. This one will probably be the 2nd horror movie i've ever seen in a theater (Outside of It Follows).

Monday was the day for me... but I didn't go.

Maybe I should've, just to make you jealous!
did you have some good vibes from it?? some friends maybe ?

did you have some good vibes from it?? some friends maybe ?
Nah, unfortunately not. It was the press screening which was held monday that I could've gone to.

The official release here is not till thursday.

Nah, unfortunately not. It was the press screening which was held monday that I could've gone to.

The official release here is not till thursday.
See thats what I want... I want to know how you get into these films for press release.. I think its harder here in the US since we are a bigger country than Denmark...

lol MM.. Im going to pm you something!

(my brain is thinking faster than my hands can type today)

Yeah, I guess it's easier here in Denmark... The website I write for is a very very small organization, started by a group of passionate film lovers. We are only like 5 regulars who review and post movie news...

I don't know how they did it, but I guess they just contacted a few people and said who they were and basically got access. I mean, the movie distributors love any kind of press they can get, I guess. And I don't mind free movies and often the opportunity to watch them before anyone else, sometimes even world wide. That's awesome.