Movie you've seen the most

Tools    

Okay, what is the movie you have seen the most! not a list of movies you've seen alot, but the ONE movie you've seen the MOST! Okay we're all clear on this? First one to list more than one has to watch Freddy Got Fingered 137 times locked in a closet, strapped in a chair with a knob on the tail bone, and fish oil coated on your entire body! Really, I'm not kidding.

Mine is:
The Dirty Dozen (1967 - Robert Aldrich)
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Batman (1989). I have seen this so many times, I've lost count. I wore out my VHS copy, so I went out and got the DVD. I hope DVD's don't wear out.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Casablanca (1942)
"Major Strasse has been shot....Round up the usual suspects."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Right on Holden, I was hopin' u'd answer this one...cool movie

probably Return of the Jedi.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
"Jaws"

Right Now....

Clue
I lost count a long long time ago. I've roughfully had it on at least but most likely more than 700 times and watched it all the way threw at least but probably more than 300 times.

The Matrix or Shawshank Redemption.

Originally posted by Gracie
The Matrix or Shawshank Redemption.
M_O_V_I_E no S...cheeze doodles, Gracie!

CHEESE DOODLES?! WHERE?!?! Ahem...sorry about that...anyhoo, I couldn't decide! Stop yelling at me!

Lets put a smile on that block
Disneys "Aladdin" ( or little mermaid, beauty and the beast or lion king) but as we can only say ONE i choose "Aladdin" coz i know all the words!

"ALL POWERFUL GENIE!......with Itty bitty living space"

Im a disney fan

A novel adaptation.
Fight Club
First week alone, I must have seen it 5 or 6 times.
since then, probably over 75. Isn't that sick? And it's not even my favorite film.
Although I do like it.

A lot.

SNATCH Like a gillion times

PULP FICTION !!
One of the best movies of the 90's
I've seen this movie so many times I almost know the whole script.

Probably Toy Story...

When my son was 3-4 I think he watched it every single day... I witnessed it by default.

The one I've CHOSEN to view the most times is probably Terminator2.

Imax Rulez
I guess mine would be:

PREDATOR and Kelly's Heroes

http://www.chatarea.com/imax

The Future Ed Wood
back to the future. i watched it every sunday at work.

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Originally posted by marlowe203
SNATCH Like a gillion times
my uncle is in that film, you know the second fight? as brad pitt is going towards the ring he starts on some real big guy in the crowd..well thats not my uncle but my uncle is the 1 near him with the cigarrette drooping out his mouth

Seraph of the Void
oddly enough the movie I have seen the most is probably the first star wars movie...oh oops episode IV a new hope.

Between the theatre and cable I think it numbers over 300 times.

but then again this was between the ages of 10 and 15.so it was to be expected.
"When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean "Oh, I think it is a little chilly in here. Perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed." No! I said it was cold! As in, "Oh look - my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor!"