Movies That Are Underrated.....

Tools    

aap
Dunno, I didn't like it that much.

I agree Cbreezy. I loved Death to Smoochy.

Thats whats up man, but yeah that movies got one of the funniest concepts for comedy ever. Not to mention a really good cast. My conspiracy theory is that a bunch of critics jumped on the bandwagon after Roger Ebert gave it a scathing review. For christs sake Ebert said Big Fat Liar was better than this movie.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Thats whats up man, but yeah that movies got one of the funniest concepts for comedy ever. Not to mention a really good cast. My conspiracy theory is that a bunch of critics jumped on the bandwagon after Roger Ebert gave it a scathing review. For christs sake Ebert said Big Fat Liar was better than this movie.
What crack was he on? He said Robin Williams should never play a clown!

I am half agony, half hope.
I thought Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wasoverlooked and unseen by a lot of people. It was well acted, funny, and had a great storyline.

Johann von Goethe

Most underrated film of 2007 has to have been HE WAS A QUIET MAN with Christian Slater. The acting in the movie was awesome and I was surprised that Christian Slater and William H. Macy didn't both get Oscar nods for their performances in this film. I didn't know much about the film until I saw it, and I didn't even realize it was Christian Slater until about 45 mins in.

i think that zodiac was very overlooked, though it did get good reviews, no oscar noms!! also i think spiderman 3 wasn't that bad, true nott as good as the first 2...and it was sickeningly shmultzy in parts, but it was a comic-book movie, and it did enough for me to like it.

I agree. People should watch those! ^^

The Prestige is underrated

Oh yes, indeed! ^^^ A WONDERFUL movie, but no one has seen it.

Also has an all-star cast.

Oh yes, indeed! ^^^ A WONDERFUL movie, but no one has seen it.

Also has an all-star cast.
The movie can make you think about a lot of theories about how the
ending is suppose to be interpreted.

That movie was like a Magic Trick.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Serenity

Mystery Men - so funny, but I think a lot of people have the impression that it's a kids' movie.
I agree!

I thought Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wasoverlooked and unseen by a lot of people. It was well acted, funny, and had a great storyline.
I AGREE!

I second The Apostle. It's a shame so many people didn't see it.

Mind explaining the main message of Instinct, firegod? I thought it stunk. Enlighten me.

My choice is A.I., one of the most haunting, profoundly disturbing movies I can think of, and one that has been roundly ignored by the general public, who usually embrace Spielberg's work with open arms. I sincerely believe that, along with 2001, A.I. is the greatest sci-fi film ever made, and one of the most provacative, fascinating, and emotionally resonant movies ever made.

...To be honest, I haven't met a single person that didn't enjoy O Brother Where Art Thou?
I agree that The Apostle was underrated.

The first kid
hellboy
the musteer
Hook
mrs dobut Fire
Dougs 1st movie
glaxay Quest
Frequency
I robot
Skyhigh
Joe somebody

I don't think Kevin Smith gets enough credit for the movies he has done. I know that one of his great ones was Mallrats it was somewhat under rated.