What films have you seen that you think most people haven't seen?

Tools    

Would you all actually recommend the films you're listing?

For example, the movie Cryptic Road only has 25 IMDb votes. But also I would not recommend it to anyone. (Well, not to anyone I like as a person).

I, along with about a dozen posters here, saw that one for the 24th Hall of Fame. Though it was a hard film to get through with bleakness filling seemingly every frame with almost no levity to make it easier to swallow, the hopeful ending won me over and, as a result, I enjoyed it quite a lot.
Yeah, was about to say this. I thought the film was excellent.

Would you all actually recommend the films you're listing?

For example, the movie Cryptic Road only has 25 IMDb votes. But also I would not recommend it to anyone. (Well, not to anyone I like as a person).
Not all. That's why I mentioned on my first list that the first three weren't really good. Trying to put something for each film I list.

Using the "less than 1000 IMDb rating" criteria, some possible Halloween viewing:

Other relatively obscure films I've seen that I rarely see mentioned, if at all...

Maria (2019, Philippines)
Winter of the Braves (2019, Ukraine)
Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts (2017, Indonesia)
The Cured (2017, Ireland)
Red Spring (2017, Canada)
93 Days (2016, Nigeria)
7:19 (2016, Mexico)
Why Me? (2015, Romania)
Mr. Six (2015, China)
Summer Camp (2015, Spain)
The Falling (2014, UK) (stars Florence Pugh and Maisie Williams)
Dead of Winter (2014, Canada)
Any Day Now (2012, USA)
Speckles: The Tarbosaurus (2012, South Korea)
Saints and Soldiers: Airborne Creed (2012, USA)
The Good Doctor (2011, USA)
King of Devil's Island (2010, Norway)
Protektor (2009, Czechia)
The Ninth Day (2004, Germany)
Agnivarsha: The Fire and the Rain (2002, India)
Skins (2002, USA)
Stranded (2001, Spain)
10 Rillington Place (1971, UK) (based in real events, stars John Hurt and Richard Attenborough)
Colossus: The Forbin Project (1970, USA)
Spring Night Summer Night (1967, USA)
Dead Ringer (1964, USA) (directed by Paul Henreid, starring Bette Davis and Karl Malden)
A Bomb Was Stolen (1962, Romania)
Home Town Story (1951, USA) (very propaganda, brief role from Marilyn Monroe)

Most of them are foreign, but a couple US rarities as well. There are a bunch of duds there, but highlighted the ones I felt more strongly. The other ones could go either way, depending on your tastes and tolerance.

Note: I think that @Takoma11 was the one that recommended Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts, but I might be wrong. I also think that @ThatDarnMKS saw 10 Rillington Place.

I think crumbsroom has already seen this one, but more people need to watch it. I rewatched and reviewed it a week or two ago and it held up really well.

Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts (2017, Indonesia)

Note: I think that @Takoma11 was the one that recommended Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts, but I might be wrong.
I did! For one of your monthly challenges. And I second the recommendation.

Speaking of @ThatDarnMKS, I guess I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that we did an episode on my podcast on "hidden gems" and little known films that we feel deserved more attention, so allow me the shameless self-plug.

The Movie Loot 37: The Hidden Loot

For a while, it was my most downloaded episode, but it's #2 right now

Of the above post by @Rockatansky I've seen two. Satan's Slave isn't too hot and I prefer the remake/sequel by Joko Anwar. The Strangeness is an OK little horror with some cool stop motion effects.

When I watched Overboard starring Cliff Robertson and Angie Dickinson, I had to create the Letterboxd entry myself. Since then one other person has logged it! That's my contribution to society.

Also, dozens of B-movies from the 30s and 40s. Started a real deep dive when the lockdown first started that continues to this day

The Policeman, an Israeli comedy from 1971. It has a little over 700 IMDB votes and only 20 reviews on Letterboxd. I highly recommend it, although I'm not sure how you'd see it. I watched it on a bootleg DVD that was recorded from Israeli TV.

Most guests at the wedding were perturbed by Torgo's highly eclectic gift registry.
LOL. Some people register with Crate & Barrel. Others, Target. I'm a bootleg DVD guy.

LOL. Some people register with Crate & Barrel. Others, Target. I'm a bootleg DVD guy.
That awkward moment when two people show up at the gift table, both with a DVD that is half Transformers filmed off of a television set and half a Mr. Belvadere marathon.

@Rockatansky Since you're talking about Halloween films, have you seen this obscure film called Nightbeast? You might like it.
Can't say I have.

Using the "less than 1000 IMDb rating" criteria, some possible Halloween viewing:
This now has me wondering which movies I've seen has fewest IMDb ratings.

Ninja Busters (1984): 128
Andy Milligan's Nightbirds: 199
Andy Milligan's Blood (1973): 281
Ogroff: 284
Son of Dracula (1972, with Ringo Starr): 372
Rat Man (1988): 814

I'm sorry for those people who have seen Son of Dracula and Rat Man. The others have their worth and I actually do enjoy Ninja Busters.

School in the Woods, 2010
616 Paranormal Incident, 2013
Paranormal Asylum: The Revenge of Typhoid Mary, 2013
The Ouija Exorcism, 2015

I've seen at least 50 50's sci-fi films, and I reckon some of them haven't been seen by many people even here.

I don't think many people here would watch stuff like Barbie Starlight Adventure, so I'll throw it in, and I'll also throw in the Dora movie.

Edit: Oh, and statistically, I doubt many people here have also seen Zyzzyx Road.

Kudoes to all that has participated here, for I haven't heard of a single film in this thread.

Is this good, or bad?
From the movies Thief mentionned, you might want to watch Colossus: The Forbin Project. Absolute top shelf sci-fi. I don't think I've seen anything else. I'd have to double check with my watchlist.