Do you lol?

Tools    

Nope. I didn't find it remotely funny.

I laugh all the time and movies frequently make me laugh. If they are funny. Anchorman is not funny.

The op mentioned Always Sunny so now I have to ask. Am I the only one who finds that show repulsive? I don't hate many things or many people, but I hate that show and I hate Charlie Day. There is only one show that is worse and it also stars a Charlie.

I would think I had something against Charlies, but Chaplin and Brown are Charlies and I love them.
I didn't find the first Anchorman funny. I did find the sequel funny though.

As for what makes me LOL, the reference found in my username and profile picture is the funniest thing I have seen in my life. It's from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
I won't give the youtube link for it because the less you know about it going in the episode its from, the better.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

LOL,I laughed so hard when I watched this.

I laugh at bad movies, but for some reason comedies don't do it for me. Least favourite genre.

Nice to see Miami Connection mentioned here, excellent bad film - Samurai cop is definitely good for a few laughs as well, No Retreat No Surrender, the bit in Psychomania where they bury him sitting on his motorbike in an obviously too small hole had me rolling about, Hard Ticket To Hawaii, the proposterous 80's fake breastathon, where instead of an outtakes at the end they did a 'breast retrospective' of all the breast shots in the movie was genius.

Only with Team America.
I am the same way with this film... at least when I first seen it.... I had special passes to see it before it opened.... so my sister and nephew went as well.. yes.. coming out of the theatre into the parking lot.. we were laughing so hard...

I rarely watch comedies.. whether tv show or movies.... Most american comedies are about farts and boobs.. .. Things I find disgusting... not funny

"Yes. with Adam Sandler & Steven Tyler" say nothing, never, anywhere.

With Silver Linings Playbook i laughed. But it's for I love the directs jokes.

I usually sit and watched stonefaced, especially if I'm by myself. An exception was Saturday when I was in hysterics watching a scene in Quills, of all movies.

the bit in Psychomania where they bury him sitting on his motorbike in an obviously too small hole had me rolling about,
Psychomania has all sorts of great funny bits. Especially with the dialogue. I love that film.