Terminator 3

Tools    

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
My guess is that he will put John Connor in there and try to move him to safety.

I'd have to see the movie first though. I can't wait!!!

Edit: Guns and weapons!?!?!?! Cool!

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally Posted by jrs
There are guns and weapons in the coffin. I won't fill in the details and such.
Just where did you get your information from because my info came from an interview with Arnie himself about 6 months ago when the first shots were released

Thats called fooling the audience. Arnold didn't want to tell ANYONE the plot or anything the real plot or details, to ruin the story.
When someone asks him the plot...he would tell all of them that it's to save Martha Stewart.

Now where did I get my Info? . . . . . Simple. I saw the film.

Originally Posted by jrs
Now where did I get my Info? . . . . . Simple. I saw the film.

Oh nice, So what did you think about the movie, would you recommend it?
What would you rate it?

The Terminator is a classic!
T2: Judgement Day follows along but.......................

T3 is wild!!!! I went Tuesday night 8:00 pm . My theater released it a day earlier.
Schwarzeneggar is back....and back better than ever ! The audience (including me) roared for Arnold and "gasped" for all the edge of the seat excitement. By the end of T3, the entire crowd cheered.
It was a real rollercoaster of a ride !!

Grade - A

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I too saw it yesterday and it was just plain kickass. I've never been to a movie where people have yelled to the characters on the screen ("WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" type stuff), but people were getting so into the movie last night.

It was awesome. I'm a huge Terminator fan, and this didn't let me down at all (except for the music, but thats a small complaint).

It was perfect for the series.

Originally Posted by OG-
I too saw it yesterday and it was just plain kickass. I've never been to a movie where people have yelled to the characters on the screen ("WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" type stuff), but people were getting so into the movie last night.

It was awesome. I'm a huge Terminator fan, and this didn't let me down at all (except for the music, but thats a small complaint).

It was perfect for the series.

This movie was without a doubt, one of the best I have seen in a long time. I hated it when it was over. Almost felt let down becasue I am afraid Arnold will throw himself into the race for California gov and not want to do another. On second thought, the next Terminator will probably deal only with machines and not putting a face on them. He'll have to make at least a cameo though.

**** U All Bastards Mother ****ers.

A novel adaptation.
Originally Posted by Originals
**** U All Bastards Mother ****ers.
I'll bet you say that to all the girls...

hell ya

T3 was in some ways an insult to T1/T2, but if you can ignore that, and the god awfully misplaced humour, then it was a sci fi action flic worth watching.

7/10.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Is 2Pac in T3?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Is 2Pac in T3?
Yeah. He was in that casket that Arnie was carrying around.

The previous few posts were not funny, about as "unfunny" as T3.