Tomb Raider 2: The Cradle of Life

Tools    

I Second that Hondo333

A novel adaptation.
Sick like a horse?

Perhaps it's hay fever. Maybe you should take some cough stirrup.

I'm hyped about this film. Too bad I'll have to wait until dvd time.

I love the first Tomb Raider film. Surprising though, I don't own it on dvd; only on vhs.

A novel adaptation.
I take 'em where I can get 'em.

I have no doubt that I'll be throwing down my hard earned dollars to see this one eventually, but I may not go to the theatres because of their requirements that I remain fully clothed during the showing.

Originally Posted by Herod
I take 'em where I can get 'em.

I have no doubt that I'll be throwing down my hard earned dollars to see this one eventually, but I may not go to the theatres because of their requirements that I remain fully clothed during the showing.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Remember the shower scene from the first film?

Angelina Jolie is one of the best actresses out there, I saw this movie friday and I truely LOVED it. I hate the guy she picks... I don't think Lara Croft needs a man anyways. All of my friends are saying that if they make a 3rd one they should have Michelle Rodriguez and her get together what do you guys think? if no I'll cry not really but it would be awesome though two chicks full of beauty, brains, and brawn get together and you know.. the whole Lara Croft thing plus some kissing and a teensy little sexy scene.

and second of all Drew Barrymore is not hot!!!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by AngelinaFan85
Angelina Jolie is one of the best actresses out there, I saw this movie friday and I truely LOVED it. I hate the guy she picks... I don't think Lara Croft needs a man anyways. All of my friends are saying that if they make a 3rd one they should have Michelle Rodriguez and her get together what do you guys think? if no I'll cry not really but it would be awesome though two chicks full of beauty, brains, and brawn get together and you know.. the whole Lara Croft thing plus some kissing and a teensy little sexy scene.
I'm seeing the movie tomorrow. You'll know then.

And as for Michelle Rodriguez.....I think not.

Angelina Jolie is one of the best actresses out there, I saw this movie friday and I truely LOVED it. I hate the guy she picks... I don't think Lara Croft needs a man anyways.
Frankly, I think it was a brilliant addition. The most compelling heroes (or heroines, in this case) are the ones we can relate to...not Bondian, emotionally vacant demigods. Moreover, I've never understood the implication that a woman's romantic ties are somehow a sign of weakness.
and second of all Drew Barrymore is not hot!!!
She, like, so is.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Angelina's gorgeous, I'll watch this even if the film isn't that good.

I so want to be that horse!!!!

I own the first one on DVD and think the film is alright . For some reason, though I am seeing it this week, TR 2 just doesn't seem to seem to be too exciting to me. I guess I have to check it out. I will let you all know how I feel once I see it .

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I thought the first one was good, ( as it was entertaining) but the sequel, as good as the villain was, was surprisingly slow paced and boring. I expected a popcorn film like the first and I got somthing......that wasn't......exciting. The whole romance sub-plot was distracting and could've easily been left out (it led to a pointless finale that I thought would've better been used as an awesome final battle with a cool villain, such as the one supplied by the movie). I went in expecting to like it, and it wsn't bad, it just wasn't good.

There were some good things, such as the premise, the villain, the sets, and the stunts, but none of the action was there. (The script was better than the first though).

(This is based upon both general movie standards and popcorn movie standards)

** out of **** which is in the long run a

Did anyone else feel this way? Or was it just me? Was I too hard?