My Top 70 Favorite Best Movie Scenes All Time.

Tools    

I'm enjoying your list but the heist scene in "The Dark Knight" has always bothered me. Heath Ledger's Joker would have a hard time acquiring new henchmen if he kept killing them off.

I quite imagine he had some one he didnt kill we just never met them set up these kind of things with them never seeing his face. I think Ledgers death changed whatever 3rd film was originally planned to be. I imagine Joker would be explored more in 3 with maybe Cat Women and Bane still planned just not league of shadows.

21 Murder Raid Aftermath----The Searchers

I tend to not like westerns where indians are killed and are made the Villains but , I quite understand why Indians and Scar did what he did in this film. But this story was more about a Man Ethan who is pretty much a raciest who changes over the film.

And excepts his niece even though she was an indian by the end of the movie but he spares her when everyone assume his raciest beliefs will have him kill her. Instead he spares her and takes her home.

I'm enjoying your list but the heist scene in "The Dark Knight" has always bothered me. Heath Ledger's Joker would have a hard time acquiring new henchmen if he kept killing them off.
I always viewed that opening scene as a bit different to the rest of the film. It gives the impression the Joker is working with experienced bank robbers and double crossing them where as the rest of the time he's working much more with street misfits who are actively following him.

Good call on the Wrath of Khan scene OP, really is a great piece of high tension cinema dispite only very short bursts of action. Does I think highlight that Wrath of Khan was a cold war submarine film set in space.

19Time Travel----Star Trek 4 The Voyage Home

This was one of my very favorite Sci Fi films and for longest time my favorite Star Trek movie. Until Star Trek with JJ Abrams. Really loved the reboot with the whole cast. But Voyage Home was classic trek at its best for me.

19Time Travel----Star Trek 4 The Voyage Home

This was one of my very favorite Sci Fi films and for longest time my favorite Star Trek movie. Until Star Trek with JJ Abrams. Really loved the reboot with the whole cast. But Voyage Home was classic trek at its best for me.
I reevaluated The Voyage Home over the years as I became more familiar with Sixties Star Trek, which I like the best. To me this film gets the closest to the feel of the original show.

18 Meow----Batman Returns

I am not saying this movie is better then the Nolan movies but some scenes no matter how well effects look today. Some movie scenes just stick with you for nastalgia purposes.