Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
One of the best scenes from s7 whilst you wait

This might just do nobody any good.
Aegon’s Conquest prequel series on its way, I guess.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...oldman-1118513

Edit: check that. It’s actually a prequel set in The Long Night, aka: the first White Walker invasion.

That’s cool too, I guess. Full blown horror-fantasy.

Aegon’s Conquest prequel series on its way, I guess.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...oldman-1118513

Edit: check that. It’s actually a prequel set in The Long Night, aka: the first White Walker invasion.

That’s cool too, I guess. Full blown horror-fantasy.

I'd watch it. sounds good. Probably the full background story of that crazy huge dead city and the white walkers? Or something like that? I'm down.

Also: If the date I saw is true then we are less than a year away... Color me excite.

Hand of the Queen getting rekked on the internet today!

Maybe that’s how they fast travel to and from the wal.

"I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R'hllor shows me only Snow."

The Adventure Starts Here!
So, I got the entire first seven seasons in a Blu-Ray boxed set on Amazon Prime Day for about half price. Just came in the mail today, and I've got the first disc in. I've heard too many stories of people buying a big set like this and finding out months later that one of the discs doesn't work -- well beyond the return date -- so I'm going to put the entire show's discs in the background as I work.

The Blu-Ray edition has this onscreen guide you can have off to the side while you watch. If you need more information on something -- a character in the scene or the story history or anything -- you can click on one of the clickable buttons and get it. A cool addition that I could have used when I first started this show years ago and couldn't keep people straight in my mind.

I should be done with all these discs right around the time season 8 comes out (the only season I'll have to buy later in order to have the whole show).

Basically April final season which is good news. The promo only shows old footage.

Must be especially difficult to do a trailer this time around. Would actually be good if there wasn't one.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Makes me happy they honored the usual starting season.

i am wondering what the Prequel series will be . I am hearing it will be about The Original Long Night and The First Men and The Children joining forces. I can see the series ending with the Wall being built and then we will get another series about Aegons Conquest.

Brief promo trailer released yesterday, only 5 seconds long. Can't link on my phone.

Something Tells Me Sansa was around Cersei too much and Little Finger. Sansa sees herself as the queen of winterfell but all that will go to **** when she sees what Jon has seen and Dany is not no Arya who loves her. Dany not likely to have her disrespect Jon like she does.

“Hey, Sansa. I know you and Arya just tightened your grips on our ancestral home and that you’re tired of being underestimated and undermined, like that one time I pushed you aside prior to an important battle with an enemy you knew well and had to come to my rescue (after our youngest brother got killed, no less), but if you could bend the knee to my girlfriend of a few weeks now, that’d be great.”