Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

i don't ever understand how anyone can think it's fair to put someone like spidey or batman against superman or the hulk...how does that equal out?

A source at the Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank has confirmed to the Superman Homepage that Jude Law is still in the running to be cast as Superman in the up-coming "Batman vs Superman" movie, but that the part has not yet been cast. It was indicated however that Colin Farrel had indeed won the part of Batman, and that the top choice to play Superman was actually Josh Hartnett

Superman home page confimered Josh Hartnet will be superman, and i will kill myself if he is.

Now that Aronofsky's Batman: Year One was canceled there is now an earlier realese date for the brad pitt sci fi movie that his hair is all crazy for!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Originally posted by mecurdius
Now that Aronofsky's Batman: Year One was canceled there is now an earlier realese date for the brad pitt sci fi movie that his hair is all crazy for!
Mec, where did you read that Year One's been cancelled? All the stuff I've read indicates that it's still on but will be moved back on account of The Fountain and the Batman/Superman flick...

This doesn't make me happy, although I'm very curious about The Fountain, but if Year One's been scuttled for good then I'll really be pissed.

I heard it was on some random website, may not be true then.....

I think year one could be a lot better than batman vs superman.

The bad news: Batman vs. Superman has apparently been pushed back so that Wolfgang Peterson can make Troy.

The good news: Maybe (it's a slim chance, but I'll keep my hopes up) we'll see Year One get made a little sooner than we expected...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay, question: In Batman Year One, Who should play Batman? I have my own ideas, but I wanna hear what you think...
(This is not asking who WILL play batman since I have no freakin' clue, but who you'd LIKE to see...)

Personally, I'd like to see David Boreanaz play Batman, because after watching a whole pile of Angel episodes, I think he could do it.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Batman can fight superman, remember supermans arch enemy is Lex Luthor...
He has the resources to acquire kyrptonite.

Why post in a thread which has been dead for 2 years about a movie that will never happen anytime soon.

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
Why post in a thread which has been dead for 2 years about a movie that will never happen anytime soon.

Youll do it some time in your stay here. Any who Batman would kill Super-man

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
I gotta agree with the Blister on this one. This movie isn't going to happen. I think Alien vs. Predator ruined any chance it may of had of getting started. Although, the graphic novel "Kindom Come" would make a GREAT movie, and with the right talent, could become the best "comic to movie" ever.

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
Any who Batman would kill Super-man
It's Superman and no Batman wouldn't kill "Super-man"...

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by Zzat
It's Superman and no Batman wouldn't kill "Super-man"...
Yes he would, Kryptonite and just whip his super @22

Originally Posted by sadesdrk
Yeah! What would really be sweet, is if they would just hate each other's guts and knock the piss outta each other! My bet would be on Superman, he has all those superhuman powers, but I would most likely be rooting for Batman; that Batmobile!GRRRRRROOOOOWL, how's about a back seat tour, BatHottie?!

Weird mood this morning: Just a disclaimer.
Can't be done. You can't hurt Superman. No human can. Batman's just an intelligent, athletic, rich wacko. He couldn't hope to even hurt Superman. Superman could kill Batman in an instant. There's no debate you can have. That's just the bottom line. That's their characters. I'd like to see Silver Surfer vs. Superman. That would be a battle of the Titans! And yes, Silver Surfer can definitely hurt Superman. (Hot damn!)

Yea, anyone can kill Superman with Kryptonite [Even i can]. Well, we can say Batman are at a distance and Superman uses his breathe power or heat vision and send Batman flying. I'm sure Superman is smart enough to form a strategy...

It looks cooler like this: @$$

i just want to see Batman: Returns and then Superman: Returns before i see them 2 together!

Originally Posted by Terminator734
i just want to see Batman: Returns and then Superman: Returns before i see them 2 together!
Well, if you mean use the same actors who will play in the new updated versions for both films with the "vs" film, that would be alright too.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Holy cow it has been confirmed! To be released in 2015!

It is either going to be epic-ly awesome or unbelieveably stupid. I am hopeful for epic awesomeness!