This is really really weird

Tools    

The King of Movies
This morning i walked outside my house and i found a photocopied news paper artical about the curse of "Oetzi the ice man". To sum it up, the artical was about people dieing who found the mummy and who came into contact with him, hence being a curse.

So i thought it was pretty weird because why was there a single artical about this topic on this peice of paper floating around out side my house. Then i dedided to look up the artical on the internet and i found out the artical was published in 2005!!!!

Should i be scared or is this all just chance???

R-E-A-L-L-Y
A-R-T-I-C-L-E

And of course you should be scared. I, for example, am scared that the public school system is failing to do a good (or even adequate) job educating you kids these days.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The King of Movies
R-E-A-L-L-Y
A-R-T-I-C-L-E

And of course you should be scared. I, for example, am scared that the public school system is failing to do a good (or even adequate) job educating you kids these days.
Holden, you simply could have contributed to this discussion by writing your opinion not by taking a random shot at me.

Do you feel like you need to be a pr!k because people are ones to you in real life? Or does mocking me make you feel better about your self?

How would you like it if i made fun of something that is wrong with you?

Well you are because you keep on letting his comment get to you!Everyone knows what you meant,the first time I read your post I did not even catch your mistakes.If it really bothers you just edit your message and fix your mistake.

Welcome to the human race...
What mikeython said. The only reason Holden even bothered to rip into you is because of your admittedly atrocious spelling and grammar. You know people will be willing to take you more seriously if your posts are easier to read and understand.

The King of Movies
What mikeython said. The only reason Holden even bothered to rip into you is because of your admittedly atrocious spelling and grammar. You know people will be willing to take you more seriously if your posts are easier to read and understand.
No thats not the issue, Holden shouldn't have ripped on me in the first place. Holden was looking for a cheap shot at me, he wasn't trying to improve my life.

Well, I think the guy from Se7en said it best when he said you can't just tap people on the shoulder - you have to hit them with a sledgehammer to get their full attention.

The fact that you get upset over it says it all.

The King of Movies
Well, I think the guy from Se7en said it best when he said you can't just tap people on the shoulder - you have to hit them with a sledgehammer to get their full attention.

The fact that you get upset over it says it all.
What the hell does this have to do with metaphors and Kevin Spacy movies - Holden ripped on me because he was looked for a cheap shot. Simple as that.

He wasn't trying to send me a message about how i need to improve my spelling! If i get a box in the mail tomorow with my wife's head then i will stand corrected.

Would you have paid more attention if he'd asked you nicely to start spelling better?

You spell badly, he mocks you.
You don't spell badly, he doesn't mock you.
It doesn't take a genius to work this out.

This morning i walked outside my house and i found a photocopied news paper artical about the curse of "Oetzi the ice man". To sum it up, the artical was about people dieing who found the mummy and who came into contact with him, hence being a curse.

So i thought it was pretty weird because why was there a single artical about this topic on this peice of paper floating around out side my house. Then i dedided to look up the artical on the internet and i found out the artical was published in 2005!!!!

Should i be scared or is this all just chance???
You know what they say about voodoo and curses... they only work if you believe in them.

So do you

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It is a very strange thing to have a 3 year old news article just randomly appear out side your house. Have you thought your mates may be playing a trick on you?

If not then that is a very strange thing indeed, maybe it is a Omen.

On the other topic that has sprung up about spelling some people (not just here but in general) find it acceptable to rip on people who misspell or miss type somthing. It has happened to me in the past, it doesnt really bother me as im dislexic anyway. But there are ways of saying things to people without being an ass.

You know what they say about voodoo and curses... they only work if you believe in them.

So do you
I was over by Marie Laveau's tomb the other day and someone had left her a set of keys to a Mercedes...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The King of Movies
Would you have paid more attention if he'd asked you nicely to start spelling better?

You spell badly, he mocks you.
You don't spell badly, he doesn't mock you.
It doesn't take a genius to work this out.
He shouldn't be mocking me in the first place.

The King of Movies
R-E-A-L-L-Y
A-R-T-I-C-L-E

Why did you give me neg rep?

The King of Movies
It is a very strange thing to have a 3 year old news article just randomly appear out side your house. Have you thought your mates may be playing a trick on you?

If not then that is a very strange thing indeed, maybe it is a Omen.

On the other topic that has sprung up about spelling some people (not just here but in general) find it acceptable to rip on people who misspell or miss type somthing. It has happened to me in the past, it doesnt really bother me as im dislexic anyway. But there are ways of saying things to people without being an ass.
lol that makes me feel better

You summed it perfectly about the spelling thing

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I actually think that Holden was out of line. King's post wasn't asking people to judge his spelling, Holden's post came off to me as condescending and rude. It had nothing to contribute to the conversation other than ridiculing somebody and accomplishing nothing. Especially since i've seen much much worse than King's spelling.