Who'd win: Darth Vader vs. Sauron

Tools    

Guys guys, I have it figured out. Darth Vader would own Sauron, but of course he'd want to become EVEN more powerful so he would out the ring on himself and become Dark Lord Vader.

A god like being would kill mortal vader quite easily.

Of course Vader would have to wait for Sauron to become corporeal before using the Force Death Grip but they would probably end up teaming up together and kicking everyones ass in middle earth and deep space.

One Ring and The Dark Side of the Force could be quite a scary thing.

I do believe in Sauron's victory.
Starting from this:
Dartyh Vader is extremely powerfull, he has a light saber and the control of the Force, but Sauron is a Maiar, an spiritual creature and for common sence, he is above the force. Even if the lightsaber can cut Sauron's Armour it would not care because a lightsaber is not Narsil. If the lightsaber breaks the armour Sauron would take another shape and would destroy Darth vader. Now the Sauron shown in the movie is the weakest, because the sauron before being brought to Númenor was by far much more powerful, that Sauron (Lord of Lycan) wouldn't need the ring to kill Vaderl, but the one shown in the movie, would.

A system of cells interlinked
I do believe in Sauron's victory.
Starting from this:
Dartyh Vader is extremely powerfull, he has a light saber and the control of the Force, but Sauron is a Maiar, an spiritual creature and for common sence, he is above the force. Even if the lightsaber can cut Sauron's Armour it would not care because a lightsaber is not Narsil. If the lightsaber breaks the armour Sauron would take another shape and would destroy Darth vader. Now the Sauron shown in the movie is the weakest, because the sauron before being brought to Númenor was by far much more powerful, that Sauron (Lord of Lycan) wouldn't need the ring to kill Vaderl, but the one shown in the movie, would.
Very impressive. You speak Swaheli just like a native.

Sauron(the yellow green) for sure!!! If the battle is Sitheus and Darth Vader versus Sauron, it might be a 50-50 battle!!!...anyway it just me....

Sauron is pretty much a god. he can take any form because of his spirit. All vader can do is choke people.
And by the way Cousin Avi, you're so mean...hehehe

Army: the winner might be the cloned army of vader.
Heroes (vader and sauron): the destruction of vader would be inevitable, realize that Sauron is a spiritual creature, an Ainu. Even without the ring he can easily take down the Sith.
Sauron can vanish the army of clones of vader as well, with no problem at all.

Why? As I said before, Sauron is a Maia, an Ainu of Aulë, an spiritual form of existence, part of the creation of the World. Is like an Angel or a deity, he cannot be taken down by a "priest".

I love star wars and LOTR, but I'm just being honest ¬¬

Darth Vader is very adept at channeling the power of the Dark Side of the Force. That's mighty impressive to be sure. But Sauron is the Dark Side of the Force. Vader would certainly make a pretty formidable Ring Wraith. In fact he strikes me as the sort of fellow who would have accepted one of the Nine Rings. But this is really no contest- you can't destroy the master's house with the master's tools. Even if Vader got hold of the One Ring, he'd basically become the new Sauron. You can't beat the devil in a fist fight. And Mr. Tends-to-be-corrupted-by-dark-power would most certainly not have what it takes to destroy the Ring.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, all that may be true in the context of TLotR, but what if you turn around and put Sauron in the Star Wars universe? He might end up being someone along the lines of the Emperor, and we all know who beat him...

In the Star Wars universe, Sauron would basically be the personification of the Dark Side. The Emperor is not a god, so I don't see the parallel there at all. Sauron had a number of emperors as his pawns.
Though Star Wars seems to take place in a sort of a spiritual-atheistic universe, it would cease to be such upon the arrival of a bona-fide god like our good fiend Sauron. In fact Sauron would likely be strengthened rather then weakened in the SW universe as he would have no divine competition there.

Now if you're saying that Vader might stand a chance against Sauron if Sauron wasn't a god, then you might as well say your average orc could whoop Vader's ass if Vader was a housecat.

I think Darth would win, he'd just park up his death star in Middle Earth orbit and destroy the entire planet. Plus he dresses in black and therefore looks a lot cooler.

Bye Bye Sore bum or whatever your name is.

i say vader would win for one simple fact...LOTR sucks, and sauron is weak in comparison to vader...not to mention, i agree with the earlier stated fact that without the help of han and chewie and all the other rebels, the ewoks wouldn't have lasted more than a few minutes...so, rebels aside, vader and the empire own all...
"Empire had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets." - Dante Hicks

I think Darth would win, he'd just park up his death star in Middle Earth orbit and destroy the entire planet.
...which would not actually destroy Sauron as Sauron is not tied to his corporal form. Sauron would then just wait for Vader to die of old age and would thus win by default

You guys are actually debating this, way too funny. Of course it'd be Vader though, since they are both dead but Vader has the infinite power of the force on his side.

well technantly sauron isnt dead since he is immortal...hes just in the void. besides there are other books and movies other than the lords of the rings.if you knew more you would fine out my sauron is actually a good who help created middle earth . besides sauron has back up from his master ..morgoth whos bigger and stronger and even more powerful.if he wanted to sauron can make a hole under vaders feet and seal it up. if vader escapes he can send vader to the void. if he somehow escape which you cant unless you remove the void which you cant but if he does escape vader will die of old age or just a massive super mace to the skull.and if your thinking how would souron escape from the void hed just get one of his minions to forge a new ring pour all the power from the ring into his soul and destroy the ring.dont forget the balrog .. he can ressurect every single last one. who will win an army of giant winged fire demons with a double fflame whip and flaming sword vs clones and dont forget dragons he could get those to . and technantly hes untouchable since he isnt exactly corpereal . plus he can give all the clones rings of powers(not the one ring just normal ones) and make them in nazgul.