What fashion trend defines this era but will look stupid later?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Those v neck t-shirt

NOH!!!!!!
I need my v-neck T's!!! I feel all twitchy and claustrophobic without them =*(

Those Movie Forums shirts. This large cultural fashion statement surely defines our era, but I can't see them lasting too long once virtual reality takes over.

Those v neck t-shirt

NOH!!!!!!
I need my v-neck T's!!! I feel all twitchy and claustrophobic without them =*(
lol i just cant stand if see man wear the low cut one, it way absurd to meee....

lol i just cant stand if see man wear the low cut one, it way absurd to meee....

Yeah. I hate that I've experienced v-necks. So hard to go back to the tighter neck collars =*(

Also, please never ever ever change your avatar!!!

Yeah. I hate that I've experienced v-necks. So hard to go back to the tighter neck collars =*(

Also, please never ever ever change your avatar!!!
i wont, trust me!!!

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
How dare you. I have some slouch beanies and currently knitting the slouchiest beanie of all time in totally non mainstream colours
I wear them too. I love them on men and women

UGH yes. Damn selfie shots and duck face poses.
Also those horrible Snapchat filters. Female friends continually blur out their faces to a plastic texture, enlarge their eyes, and tops off the pic with a mouse nose and whiskers. W.T.F? I have friends on FB that post pics of their kids but use Snaptchat (or whatever) to mask out their kids' faces with smiley icons. WHY BOTHER POSTING?!

I believe ripped jeans will look disgusting after 20 years! Also, suits that contain not normal pants, but shorts!

Super skinny jeans with a low waist represent the style, which I can’t stand. The butt has a square form in such type of pants. The front part looks even more atrocious and vulgar due to the small zipper. When I see, people wearing such pants I have a feeling they will literary fall down from the butt. This style already started to lose it’s power on the market.

Given that most people's clothes they wear look like they've just taken a break from mowing the lawn, I'd say that just about every variation of that will look stupid later-- since it already looks pitiful...

In women's clothes, we may finally be beginning to see the move away from the "slut look". It can't happen too soon.

And in men's suits, hopefully the Pee Wee Herman look won't last too awfully much longer!

In women's clothes, we may finally be beginning to see the move away from the "slut look". It can't happen too soon.
What can’t happen too soon is men not using this word to describe women.

Skinny jeans for men, beard on men (Hippie / Mellinenial look) but let's face it, there is no real fashion trend right now for these times. Unless you count face tattoos and colored hair on rappers now.

Given that most people's clothes they wear look like they've just taken a break from mowing the lawn, I'd say that just about every variation of that will look stupid later-- since it already looks pitiful...

And in men's suits, hopefully the Pee Wee Herman look won't last too awfully much longer!
What can’t happen too soon is men using this word to describe women.
Your post is unfair to GulfportDoc. He never described women who wear provocative clothes as sluts. He said the fashion look was a "slut look" and he placed that term in quotes showing it was a common usage vernacular. Let's chill on the knee jerk reactions especially when they are completely misconstrued.

The trick is not minding
Gotta back up Stirchley here. It isn’t how he used it, but the word itself I think she objects to.
Using the term “slut look” can be viewed as perjorative towards a woman in general, even if said woman isn’t perceived as one at all. It’s too easily used as a catch all phrase that is usually meant to degrade a woman for daring to show a lot of skin or something similar (gasp!).
Now, I don’t think Gulfport actually meant any offense with it, so I’m not really condemning him, but I would like to know what exactly is the “slut look” anyways?

If any of you doctrinaire wokesters can't imagine what the "slut look" is, and recognize it, then no amount of education is going to be able to enlighten you.

The trick is not minding
In other words, you have no idea and decided a catch all term used pejoratively towards women for showing some skin.
Gotcha. Love how you you derisively boil it down towards Being “woke”.

Gotta back up Stirchley here. It isn’t how he used it, but the word itself I think she objects to.
Using the term “slut look” can be viewed as perjorative towards a woman in general, even if said woman isn’t perceived as one at all. It’s too easily used as a catch all phrase that is usually meant to degrade a woman for daring to show a lot of skin or something similar (gasp!).
Now, I don’t think Gulfport actually meant any offense with it, so I’m not really condemning him, but I would like to know what exactly is the “slut look” anyways?
If she had worded her post correctly and fairly she would've said: "What can’t happen too soon is people not using this word to describe women's fashion." See the difference? Maybe English isn't her first language?

If any of you doctrinaire wokesters can't imagine what the "slut look" is, and recognize it, then no amount of education is going to be able to enlighten you.
I've heard that term a couple of times while shopping with my wife in the women's department. Guess who said it? Young women & teen girls and they said it with enthusiasm & admiration for particularly 'hot' looking clothing. Last time I heard it, was at Christmas and a teen girl commented to her friend on a pair of 5 inch platform high heels, she said something like, 'Oh, look at those slut shoes!'