Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Not only did this movie change history by having Felicity Jones substitute for the real-life man involved here, but the movie is excruciatingly boring.

Pacific Rim Uprising
The first movie was awesome. Loved it. And it was like that scene in Raiders as I just melted with horror as I watched it corrode.

An appalling movie that follows the current annoying trend of killing off all the people you liked in the original and replace them with zany teens. Awful story, tedious dialogue, a blatant cash grab.

The Grudge (2020) was such a pointless remake (the question "Why?" really fits in here). The first 30 minutes feels like a badly made TV-movie that tries to copy Ari Aster with bad results (and I don't even like Aster's films) and that's all I'll ever see of this piece of crap.

Account terminated on request
I also turned off Mad Max Fury Road after about 15 minutes...the movie was literally putting me to sleep.
Yep.

I didn't punt it, but I should've. Given the material they had to work with, I'm kinda surprised they ended up with a film wall-to-wall with such tedium.
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.

Count me as another person who shut off Fury Road.
And yet, when the movie first came out, weren't there some people here saying it was the greatest thing they ever saw - some kind of artistic, genius masterpiece of film-making?

And yet, when the movie first came out, weren't there some people here saying it was the greatest thing they ever saw - some kind of artistic, genius masterpiece of film-making?
Have you seen it? If so thoughts? BTW I'm a huge fan of Road Warrior and even like Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

Have you seen it? If so thoughts? BTW I'm a huge fan of Road Warrior and even like Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.
I saw it and commented on it (or reviewed it), somewhere on this site, but don't remember where.

For the life of me, I can't remember much of it - a guy with a skull mask saying something about chrome, a guy playing an electric guitar on top of a truck, Charlize Theron with her head shaved, "Mad Max" (I think) tied to the front of a truck and muzzled, a harem of women & at least one of them pregnant (???), lots of car / truck chases and explosions - that's about all I can remember.

Road Warrior is one of my all time favorite films. Mad Max was okay for a revenge film (but didn't have to post-apocalyptian feel of Road Warrior). I'm one of the few who loved Road Warrior but did not like Beyond Thunder Dome. Perhaps "Beyond" would hold up better as a stand alone film, but I did not care for it as the next chapter in the Mad Max series.

I saw it and commented on it (or reviewed it), somewhere on this site, but don't remember where.

For the life of me, I can't remember much of it - a guy with a skull mask saying something about chrome, a guy playing an electric guitar on top of a truck, Charlize Theron with her head shaved, "Mad Max" (I think) tied to the front of a truck and muzzled, a harem of women & at least one of them pregnant (???), lots of car / truck chases and explosions - that's about all I can remember.

Road Warrior is one of my all time favorite films. Mad Max was okay for a revenge film (but didn't have to post-apocalyptian feel of Road Warrior). I'm one of the few who loved Road Warrior but did not like Beyond Thunder Dome. Perhaps "Beyond" would hold up better as a stand alone film, but I did not care for it as the next chapter in the Mad Max series.
I liked the first part of Thunder Dome up until Mad Max finds the kids in the desert. The kids in the desert was OK but the raid on the city with the kids was silly, as in Lucas/Spielberg silly. But the first third of Thunder Dome was a cool concept.

I liked the first part of Thunder Dome up until Mad Max finds the kids in the desert. The kids in the desert was OK but the raid on the city with the kids was silly, as in Lucas/Spielberg silly. But the first third of Thunder Dome was a cool concept.
Mad Max meets the Goonies?

This movie has no subtitles! I will not watch a movie without them. Who the heck does this these days.

The Orchard (2020) (aka Hunter's Moon) is a carbage grade werewolf film with a pathetic twist (if you can call it a twist with the way the film rubs it in your face from the beginning). I watched about half and then did some serious skipping to the end (I wish I'd stopped earlier). Is Thomas Jane's career really in this bad shape these days?

This movie has no subtitles! I will not watch a movie without them. Who the heck does this these days.
Threw down another $10 & streamed it. With subtitles. Dano’s directorial debut & he did a good job. Carey Mulligan is very good. Always thought of her as rather childish with a babyish voice, but here she plays with great gusto a strong American woman. Jake excellent as per usual & the young Australian who played their son is excellent.