What are your top 10 3rd Rock from the Sun episodes?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
This was my personal favorite sitcom as a kid, and going back and watching the episodes again, this show is still very hilarious. I'm surprised that going back, I don't remember much of the sixth season actually aside from the finale and have to rewatch it again.

There are so many great episodes that it's tough to pick but I was able to come up with a top 10, but hard to decide:

1. Two-Faced Dick
2. Dick for Tat
3. Dick v. Strudwick
4. Dial M For Dick
5. Dick Solomon's Day Off
6. Dick 'the Mouth' Solomon
7. Sex and the Sally
8. 36! 24! 36! Dick
9. Indecent Dick
10. Ab-dick-ted

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This was my personal favorite sitcom as a kid, and going back and watching the episodes again, this show is still very hilarious. I'm surprised that going back, I don't remember much of the sixth season actually aside from the finale and have to rewatch it again.

I loved this show, but I haven't watched it in a long time, so it's hard to pick any favorite episodes. If I remember correctly, the last season or two weren't as good as the first few seasons, which might be why you don't remember much about the sixth season.

I don't have any favorite episodes, but these are a few of my favorite scenes:

(Sorry about the poor quality of this one, but it's the only clip I could find of this scene.)

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
That's true the 6th and last season was not hear as good. Season 5 however, I really like, and four of my favorite episodes were from it so far I think.