Inglorious Bastards

Tools    

You're a Genius all the time
I just read the script and although it's about as childish and silly as it could have been, I'm still very much looking forward to seeing the finished product. I am kind of bummed Simon Pegg dropped out, because as I was reading the script, I kept thinking how beyond perfect he is for that role. The best parts of the screenplay mostly come from the section to be shot in "French New Wave Black & White" revolving around a young Jewish chick working in an independent movie theater in German-occupied France. If you're interested in reading the script for yourselves, you can find a torrent of the pdf file pretty easily.

And as for QT himself, he definitely gets on my nerves from time to time, but I've still enjoyed every movie he's made, to one degree or another.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"My name is Lt. Aldo Ray." - Brad Pitt

"Nein, nein, nein!" - Adolf Hitler

So, the flick is a farce, after all?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
F*ck Yes.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im looking forward to seeing this, it looks awesome.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Look, I like Tarantino, but I just want to mention that this trailer makes the film seem like The Dirty Septet/Octet.

Also, maybe some of you should check out who Aldo Ray was. (He was in at least five war movies.) He's the thoughtful sergeant ("Montana") right at the beginning and at 1:20.

I don't mean to say this film will be as funny as To Be or Not to Be (1942).
&feature=related

Oh my god Mark , I need to see the last movie you mentioned - right now.

I thought the trailer was pretty interesting , I think Brad Pitt is awesome for this - but yep some random Hitler shouting does look like the most out of place thing in the history of trailers. Not to mention some of the low budget shooting scene in the trailer.

Thanks for the trailer link meatwad.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The only thing I do not like is Eli Roth.

Suspect's Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I really think this movie is going to be amazing and I'm really looking forward to release.

I wonder if the censorship people will change the name in UK?