Sin City 2 and 3

Tools    

Robert Rodrigues best stay away from sin city, hes gona get decapitated

I hear they are going to cast another actor for the pre-surgical Dwight in A Dame to Kill For (rather than use prosthetics on Clive), and that they're thinking of Angelina Jolie for Ava. She would be great, and my other nominee would be Demi Moore.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'd rather see Clive Owne in prosthetics. That way, they'll be able to design pre-surgical Dwight exactly how he is in the comic.

Clive has sort of a unique voice when he puts on the accent anyway.

Michael Madsen is supposed to have a bigger part in the second one, therefore I'm all for it.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Salma Hayek is going to be in the new one.

Also, i thought Madsen was the weakest part of Sin City, didn't think he acted well at all, normally i'm a huge fan of his, even Die Another Day.

thx

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Salma Hayek is going to be in the new one.

Also, i thought Madsen was the weakest part of Sin City, didn't think he acted well at all, normally i'm a huge fan of his, even Die Another Day.
You're kidding? Michael Madson kicked ass in that movie, I say his best performence since Reservoir Dogs

I think he was very suited to that role and hope he appears again

"Walk down the right back ally in Sin City, and you'll find anything" Marv

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Sabbath666
You're kidding? Michael Madson kicked ass in that movie, I say his best performence since Reservoir Dogs

I think he was very suited to that role and hope he appears again
What's it going to take to change your avatar to another Sin City scene?

One that is not in use already...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
They need to do Hell And Back as one of the sequels. I read somewhere that Johnny Depp would have starred in it if that was made as part of the first film. Him making more Pirates of the Carribean flicks bollixed that up though. maybe for Sin City 3 though?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I hope, Johnny was going to be made into Jackie Boy, but he lacks the bad ass attitude that Benicio had that made his role great. Johnny could play a different character though.

That's a fantastic shot!

hope they wont have second thoughts about doing a sequel.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
IF Depp is going to be in any sin city movie he'll be Wallace

Suspect's Reviews

Originally Posted by tamica23
hope they wont have second thoughts about doing a sequel.
Second thoughts are the best! They run close to the surface and will produce a tingling sensation if knocked against the noggin, I tell ya.

My noggin is a red hot hoochie coocher!

Skeedle-a-booka-diki biki skeedly beeka gookity woop!

He should just leave it alone.

I'd love to see more stories presented in the same unique flavor that we got a taste of in Sin City.
  • Quality Components
  • Easy Build Process
  • Ultra-Custom Computers

I sort of got a confirmation that for A Dame to Kill For they're looking at Angelina Jolie for Mrs. Lord and Johnny Depp as the pre-surgery Dwight. The other roles will be reprised by the actors from the first SIN CITY movie (Mickey Rourke as Marv, Rosario Dawson as Gail, Michael Clarke Duncan as Manute, etc.). And Clive Owen would be back as Dwight at the end of the story.

They look to start shooting by Spring '06.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
They look to start shooting by Spring '06.
If only it pans out, I really need some more of this stuff, I am addicted.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I sort of got a confirmation that for A Dame to Kill For they're looking at Angelina Jolie for Mrs. Lord and Johnny Depp as the pre-surgery Dwight.
Scary confirmation