More X-men on the way?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I am looking forward to that new Wolverine flick, and I'm psyched about another X-Men First Class film. That was the best of all the X-Men films, bar none. Magneto was my favorite character in that, so hopefully we'll get more of him.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
From Killerfilm.com

X-men: First Class sequel to focus on Magneto
Feb 17, 2012

Now that a sequel to X-men: First Class is moving forward, fans are eager to know what it will be about. First Class focused a lot on the relationship between Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) and Magneto (Michael Fassbender), and Screenwriter Simon Kinberg mentioned that we can expect the sequel to focus heavily on Magneto:
“I’m a huge X-Men fan. I grew up loving the comic books and it was really exciting to be able to do the origin story of Xavier and Magneto, and getting those two actors, [James] McAvoy and [Michael] Fassbender, were really amazing,” he said. “So being able to explore those characters with actors of that quality will be exciting a second time around, and doing some things unexpected with those characters, which is the plan.”
“That’s what was so cool about the first one and what we want to continue,” Kinberg said of exploring the supervillain’s tortured beginnings. “Magneto becomes the villain ultimately of the franchise but he’s a much more complicated character as a young man. He’s someone you sympathize with, you care about you root for even though might not necessarily agree with his methods, you understand his philosophy.”
“We’re still figuring that out. I think the truth is ultimately that because Michael is such an interesting actor, he’ll never be full-on anything. He’ll have a villainous side and he’ll have a sympathetic human side you’ll be able to relate but you’ll also be afraid of him. He becomes Magneto, he says ‘Call me Magneto’ at the end of the first movie, Kinberg said about Magneto being pure evil in this film.
This shouldn’t be surprising as Fassbender was the really the break-out star in the film, and not to mention that Magneto is probably one of the most interesting characters in the X-men fanbase.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I sure hope so..