Sopranos

Tools    

This is more tv news than anything but for anyone whose a Sopranos fan heres the trailer for the upcoming season.
http://media.putfile.com/Sopranos-Season-6-Trailer

btw if anyone can get their hands on a link of some sort for a full poster of this season pls post it
thanx

Arresting your development
The Skinny is zero help?

Can't wait. Do we have an official date on when it's back? I need to reup my HBO subscription...

I'm not as excited for this show as I once was. I feel as if I've seen it all before.

Arresting your development

The Adventure Starts Here!
I actually can't wait to see what they do with Johnny and the boys now that they all got pinched at the end of last season....

And I'm still miffed at Carmela for taking Tony back. Shame shame!

8 more days!!! Rumor has it there is going to be alot of people getting whacked this season and the Bada Bing is gonna have a new dancer...this is gonna be a good season

That picture is cool though.

Anyone watch? I gave up HBO a few months ago and am in withdrawl...I'll have to get it back for Entourage and maybe Sopranos too!

Any way of getting a link or download to the first episode?
And found he was eating his shoe.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Season 6 episode 1 ROCKED!

Ending is a killer~!

About to go watch it again.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Do the math on the season opener: A hit, A death from natural causes, A suicide, A severe beating plus hit-and-run thrown in, An accidental shooting.

All in under an hour.

My my my. I just don't see how they're going to top that season opener. Feels like there's nowhere to go but down.

Not that I'm complaining! It was stellar! Is it Sunday yet???

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by Austruck
Do the math on the season opener: A hit, A death from natural causes, A suicide, A severe beating plus hit-and-run thrown in, An accidental shooting.

All in under an hour.

My my my. I just don't see how they're going to top that season opener. Feels like there's nowhere to go but down.

Not that I'm complaining! It was stellar! Is it Sunday yet???
I think it was for the lack of everything that's been going on.

edit: over looking at what I said, I don't think it makes sense.

Since show was basically on a hiatus for a while, I guess they wanted to get things going once again.

I do feel as if everything was jumbled up together, but these guys have a way of playing it out.

Why isn't this show on iTunes yet??

Did I understand correctly on my television- this show is back after a two year hiatus? I couldnt keep up with shows that are off that long.

www.panicattic.com - Check out the Q&A from Ethan Dettenmaier , director of Sin-Jin Smyth

They replayed a lot of the old shows during that two-year time period. Plus, for some reason, it's a tough show to forget. It has a loyal enough following that people do come back to it, even after two years.

Also, as for iTunes: It still earns HBO money, so I don't see it going to iTunes just yet. Once the whole show is finished, who knows? It's already on On Demand for those with cable access to HBO. Plus, I was under the impression that the shows on iTunes are on broadcast television, not premium/paid channels like HBO, and certainly not when they're still new on the air.

Or am I wrong? (I certainly could be. This is just my impression.)