Pacman the movie?

Tools    

following interview talks about various upcoming video game to movie adaptations as well as some info about a pacman flick.

Hehe, must of ran out of ideas! What the heck kinda of movie would that be, i sure woldn't watch a guy in a round suit eating dots. There was a cartoon series but this is supposed to be a live action movie!

Welcome to the human race...
This reminds me of the time I was watching this sketch show on the Comedy Channel...

STREET FIGHTER! You've played the game, you've loved the movie...
SUPER MARIO BROS.! You've played the game, you've loved the movie...
MORTAL KOMBAT! You've played the game, you've loved the movie...

Now get ready for the last videogame movie hit...

TETRIS: THE MOVIE!

Then it showed a shot of people standing around getting housebricks dropped on their heads.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Oh. I would so see Pac Man the Movie. Can it somehow have Dennis Hopper in it? I loved Super Mario Brothers, in that sort of ironic way that people love Ed Wood movies, you know?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the human race...
The only thing more annoyingly bad that converting videogames to movies is to make movies about fictitious videogames e.g. Spy Kids 3-D. They try too hard to make a movie that seems like a game. It's ridiculous.

Man of La Movies
Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
following interview talks about various upcoming video game to movie adaptations as well as some info about a pacman flick.
OUCH...the very thought of this hurts my head.

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by samq79
OUCH...the very thought of this hurts my head.
You need a Power-Pellet.

sylvester stalone as a pac man and the fab(fag)five as the blue ghosts
i can just imagine it "hey thilly come eat uth up tee hee"

Success is the only Earthly judge..
God all I can say is hope it is animated cuz some old guy in a Pac-man suit just frightens me...in fact i'm not sure i'll sleep soundly tonight...Whats next PONG the movie???

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Opie Wayne
Whats next PONG the movie???
They called that one Tron.

Randomly visiting for now
Whenever somebody says 'Pong' all I can think of a quote from the simpsons.

Kang: And over here is our crowning achivement in amusement technolgy: an electronc version of what you call table tennis. Your primitive paddles have been replaced by an electronic-
Bart: Hey that's just Pong. Get with the times, man!
Homer: Marge and I played that old game before we were married!
Kodos: Well, we did build this spaceship, you know.
Kang: Anyone from a species that has mastered intergalatic travel, raise your hand. (Kang and Kodos each raise a tentacle. Bart raises his hand, but Homer slaps it down.) All right, then.

A Pacman movie! but hey you just know its not gonna be a guy running around in a round suit, that would be stupid and unwatchable for anybody. There's got to be some metaphor for the game or maybe some kid who is awesome at pacman is the main character and it's a seperate story altogether involving pacman. Some info would be good, anybody?

It may just be me, but the idea of a Pac Man movie seems a little lame.

Jillian

Pac-Man movie. No.

Life is like a box of green dough..
It sounds like a cheezy movie adaption. Whats next, Q*Bert? Dig-Dug? Frogger?

That sounds really bad.