15.87%
10 votes
Do it all the time -- it's easy!
6.35%
4 votes
Once, but I regretted it
63 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Originally Posted by ProfGreen
Is that the theater in Arundel Mills, MD?
The Muvico Egyptian 24? Yes.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
The Muvico Egyptian 24? Yes.
Shame on you all, taking advantage of Eygptians (i don't care if there's 24 of them)

I have snuck into the theater sometimes,
mostly just because I've seen the movie about 2-3 times
and needed to see it again. I only do this to real good movies
like Pirates of the Caribbean!! So....basically I only sneek in
about once in a blue moon.

motivationally deficient
i went to see "bulletproof Monk" (**** film) and they didnt watch the door or check tickets. so i could have gotten in for free. i will check more often for those situations.

film making extraordinaire
I never have, but a good friend of mine snuck into the Passion of the Christ and another friend of mine said "you snuck into a jesus movie?" Pretty funny moment.

Originally Posted by Terminator734
lol its easy
When i go with my friends one person buys a ticket gets inside
and then opens the back door (no cameras) for all of us, however the risk of getting cought is there but as long as i see a movie i want i dont care

What is the theater chain you go to ?

I have snuck into the theaters plenty of times and is extremely easy to do.

motivationally deficient
evaluate that hartagan how do you do it?.

Movie Forums Member
I've never done it, but my dad told me a story of how my grandparents used to do it.

What they'd do was go to the movies in the morning (like at 10am) and pay for a movie they wanted to see. When the movie was over, they would then sneak into another section (same theater, but different area) without paying. When that movie was over, they'd do it again, and etc until it was like supper time.

{20 posts to go}

I was tearing tickets today while working at Cinemark (my movie theater where I work) and some gentleman came to me asking for the manager. I asked him if there was anything I could do for him before I used the radio to call someone, and he told me, when he was about 15 he came to the theater and snuck in w/out paying alot, and wants to pay back for all the times he did so. The manager came and was informed and him (and I of course) were both in awe of his honesty.

He then asked the manager "How much do I make a check out to?" We both looked at each other (the manager and I) and the manager said that all they could do at the theater is have him buy movie tickets and not use them, or call corporate and talk to them about it further.

I talked to him myself and he stated that he is trying to correct some things and get them off his chest, and this one of them. He told me that it is time for things to be right in his life..............

I have never seen or hear of someone do something like that. I'm proud of that guy.

I went back over this thread a little and noticed some of your ages. I see some who are 19 and into their twenties (one even almost 40). Aren't ya'll kinda immature to sneak into sneak in?

film making extraordinaire
I am impressed that you took the time to check out people's birth dates

Originally Posted by jrs
I went back over this thread a little and noticed some of your ages. I see some who are 19 and into their twenties (one even almost 40). Aren't ya'll kinda immature to sneak into sneak in?
This is horribly worded and makes little sense, but is it supposed to be a dig, asking if we aren't too old for such "immature" behavior?

If that's the gist of what you were getting at, then no, I'm never too old to avoid paying outrageously high ticket prices to see an extra movie or two per visit. Even if I do have to sneak into sneak in (whatever in the ***** THAT means).

As for your story of the kid with the case of honesty, until he sincerely apologizes to George Costanza about the neck hole comment, he doesn't get to move on to Step Ten. I'm calling the dude's sponsor.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
This is horribly worded and makes little sense, but is it supposed to be a dig, asking if we aren't too old for such "immature" behavior?

If that's the gist of what you were getting at, then no, I'm never too old to avoid paying outrageously high ticket prices to see an extra movie or two per visit. Even if I do have to sneak into sneak in (whatever in the ***** THAT means).

As for your story of the kid with the case of honesty, until he sincerely apologizes to George Costanza about the neck hole comment, he doesn't get to move on to Step Ten. I'm calling the dude's sponsor.

First of all, it was not misworded. It's human nature to mistype..use your brain to figure out what I wrote.

Secondly, as for you not being too old to sneak in....well, I just still say that it is still immature. Simply downright immature.

Originally Posted by jrs
Secondly, as for you not being too old to sneak in....well, I just still say that it is still immature. Simply downright immature.
Awwww, and I think it's cute that you think so.

Lets put a smile on that block
i agree. Cinema tickets over here in the UK are disgustingly high, as are the price's of the condiments. If i knew a way of shooting the guy at the ticket desk, and getting in without paying whilst using his body as a shield whilst the police try to shoot me down as i'm stealing my blood soaked popcorn without paying...i would.