Smallville

Tools    

This seasons Smallville is amazing. Anyone agree???

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
You should watch Lost instead. It owns your face.

wow i just finished watching Smallville and the episode had a special guest, Margot Kidder. I cant wait for next Wednesday! Erica Durance is really pretty, but too bad shes only in a couple of episodes.

'Lost' is just a rip from a TV series a few years back!. Basically the same thing but the plane crashed in the Amazon. It was good for a few episodes... then... well... I don't 'ever' want to see 'Lost'.

R-ight...

A system of cells interlinked
Smallville was actually pretty good last night...Even though Kristen snifflepants is still around, her thread was one of the more interesting aspects of the episode...It was good to see Margot back in the mythos as well. Still, there were some cringe-worthy moments. What's with all the ass shots of Tom Welling? booooooo. With so many partial nude shots of Clark and Lana, it makes me wonder if the writers are nervous about their work being garbage. Loved the bird, plane line though...

A system of cells interlinked
Margot was the mysterious woman who works for the foundation.... Came to talk to Mrs. Kent mid episode...

This thread needs to be shunted over to TV and Music...

Lets put a smile on that block
Jeez i love Smallville. We get it really late over here though. Ive only seen up to Season three. Whats this Lost? i heard a trailer for it on the radio whilst i was in the states, sounded good. You guys also have a show called Dead like Me, it looks so good! is it any good?

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
I watched almost all of Smallville last night and loved it. I missed the bird, plane thing. Can anyone fill me in?
it was in the beginning of the show when he first discovers he can fly...

Lets put a smile on that block
Lost is a show about survivers of a plane crash on an island, various personalities with their own ideas of how things should be, etc. Kind of like here.
OOh so kinda like a grown up version of William Goldings novel, The Lord of the Flies?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
OOh so kinda like a grown up version of William Goldings novel, The Lord of the Flies?
That was my impression, as well. Only instead of Piggy (poor Piggy) and Co, this is a collection of stereotypes from this decade - a rock star, a princess, etc.

That's right... now back to Smallville.

Originally Posted by OG-
Smallville is just a rip of a TV series a few years back! I think it was called Louis & Clark or something? :P
No it's way different, Smallville is about Clark Kent's High School Years and how he developed into Superman.

I watched almost all of Smallville last night and loved it. I missed the bird, plane thing. Can anyone fill me in?
When Kai was flying through the sky and they picked him up on radar, they said "Whats that? I dont know? A Bird? A Plane?" Its a brief conversation of the Pilots that were flying Lex's plane.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
You guys also have a show called Dead like Me, it looks so good! is it any good?
Yes the show was very good, i purchase the first season. Im dying for the second season, but for some reasons people like to compare it to Six Feet Under which i have no idea if there similar or not. I have heard not, but i'll have to find out and see for myself.