TV TRIVIA

Tools    

I knew he was a pitcher for the Red Sox but couldn't remember his nickname. I'll let Lenslady or Gideon58 post the next question, though, because I feel I got the easy part.

I'll go:

What was the name of the high school that was the setting for the ABC series Room 222?
I seen the show when I was kid but don't remember the name of the high school. But I'll guess it was named after a President:

Washington?
Lincoln?
Jefferson?
Roosevelt?
Carter?

OK, apparently no one knows the answer to this question so I'm revealing that the answer is Walt Whitman High.

New Question:

When Janet Hubert-Whitten left her role as Vivian Banks on The Fresh Prince of Belair, what actress took her place?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
OK, apparently no one knows the answer to this question so I'm revealing that the answer is Walt Whitman High.

New Question:

When Janet Hubert-Whitten left her role as Vivian Banks on The Fresh Prince of Belair, what actress took her place?
The boring Daphne Maxwell Reid.

Which series finale is the most watched finale of all-time?

Suspect's Reviews

The boring Daphne Maxwell Reid.

Which series finale is the most watched finale of all-time?
LOL! You're right, she was boring. As to the answer to your question, I am assuming it would be M*A*S*H? "Goodbye Farwell and Amen"?

Mary Tyler Moore?

Here's an easy one:

What tv show finale had a surprise ending that drew attention to a prior show of the star actor.

Sounds like you're talking about Newhart?
I thought you'd snap that one up, Gideon. Bob wakes up at the end of the (country inn) show with Emily, wife from his prior show. It seems it was all a dream,,-and quite a clever, shocker end in its day.

You go.

I guess no one knows the answer to this one, so I'm revealing that the answer is George Carlin.

New Question:

Name either of the two shows that were spun off from Beverly Hills 90210?

I guess no one knows the answer to this one, so I'm revealing that the answer is George Carlin.

New Question:

Name either of the two shows that were spun off from Beverly Hills 90210?
Melrose Place... and no I never watched that or it's parent show.