4) Good Morning Vietnam
5) Moscow on the Hudson
6) Patch Adams
7) World's Greatest Dad
8) Awakening
9) Dead Poet's Society
10) One Hour Photo

Robin Williams will be missed...
That's interesting that you've rated Insomnia higher than One Hour Photo. I've just seen Insomnia and thought he was good but better in the other film, which I think overall is superior .

He's great in The Fisher King as well.

Who can pick just one actor to be their favorite of the vast multitude of extremely talented actors in the world?
Me — I can . It's because I find it so impressive that Daniel Auteuil can be in a ridiculous comedy one minute and then something really serious and harrowing the next.

Ellen Page

4. Hard Candy
5. Super
10. X-Men: The Last Stand (so bad it's good)
I liked her in X-Men, especially when she calls Juggernaut a "d-head [typed for clarity]". Hard Candy's a tough watch – took me completely by surprise.

Katharine Isabelle

5. Insomnia
I saw that recently and thought she was excellent.

1. Taxi Driver
2. Goodfellas
3. Heat
4. Once Upon a Time in America
5. Raging Bull
6. Mean Streets
7. The Deer Hunter
8. The King of Comedy
9. Cape Fear
10. Jackie Brown
I like De Niro in Falling in Love. I think it's one of his best performances I really do.

Ellen Page is excellent in X-men, the only problem is that no one else is. She's literally the only person actually trying to act in the entire movie. Everyone else is just having a care-free fun time. Remember, "I'm the Juggernaught Bitch!" Heh, that movie has so many cheesy lines, but her acting is actually impressive in it. You should watch Mouth to Mouth.

Some crackers in that list Dani . And a lot of good actors in with Mads Mikkelsen. Mikael Persbrandt; Kim Bodnia and Thure Lindhardt (also stars of The Bridge); – and Anna Mouglalis — love her. I noticed yesterday that she'd done a film with Daniel Auteuil but it's not easy to get hold of.

Ellen Page is excellent in X-men, the only problem is that no one else is. She's literally the only person actually trying to act in the entire movie. Everyone else is just having a care-free fun time. Remember, "I'm the Juggernaught Bitch!" Heh, that movie has so many cheesy lines, but her acting is actually impressive in it. You should watch Mouth to Mouth.
Well I can forgive Vinnie Jones but I agree that it's all a bit poor. I like Ian McKellen but I think having had Michael Fassbender playing Magneto has really taken things to a new level, particularly in First Class. Hugh Jackman's always reliable though.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Some crackers in that list Dani . And a lot of good actors in with Mads Mikkelsen. Mikael Persbrandt; Kim Bodnia and Thure Lindhardt (also stars of The Bridge); – and Anna Mouglalis — love her. I noticed yesterday that she'd done a film with Daniel Auteuil but it's not easy to get hold of.
Sidse Babett Knudsen as well - I love her. And Rolf Lassgard had me sobbing like a baby.

Sidse Babett Knudsen as well - I love her.
I know her but I've not seen her in anything yet.

And Rolf Lassgard had me sobbing like a baby.
Oh really? What was that in? I've seen him in some great films outside Wallander (he's my favourite, with Krister Henriksson second ).

I know her but I've not seen her in anything yet.

Oh really? What was that in? I've seen him in some great films outside Wallander (he's my favourite, with Krister Henriksson second ).
She was recently in Westworld, and Rolf was in After the Wedding.

She was recently in Westworld, and Rolf was in After the Wedding.
Ah, right. Good to know . He had some very affecting moments in Sebastian Bergman.

Some phenomenal actors coming out of vikinglandia, that's for sure. Even the little girl in The Hunt curled my toes. I found her acting very believable.

Some phenomenal actors coming out of vikinglandia, that's for sure. Even the little girl in The Hunt curled my toes. I found her acting very believable.
Sofia Helin's brilliant as well. Just one more series of The Bridge apparently. It's very odd to see someone reining in their personality like she has to and every so often you get "cracks in the marble" as Jeremy Brett used to say about his mainly austere Sherlock Holmes.

Sofia Helin's brilliant as well. Just one more series of The Bridge apparently. It's very odd to see someone reigning in their personality like she has to and every so often you get "cracks in the marble" as Jeremy Brett used to say about his mainly austere Sherlock Holmes.
Oh she was in Vikings. Very pretty.

Oh she was in Vikings. Very pretty.
Oh really? I didn't know that . Yeah I like her; I first saw her in Arn – The Knight Templar.

Arnie

1 The Terminator
2 T2
3 True Lies
4 The Running Man
5 Predator
6 Terminator Genysis
7 Eraser
8 Last Action Hero
9 Kindergarten Cop
10 The Last Stand
#6 so doesn't belong to this list!

I don't actually wear pants.
I was only thinking about him in Holy Grail today – haven't seen it for a while and it's what got me into Monty Python. Peter Davison played Arthur on stage a while ago and I bet he was good.
Holy Grail also got me into Monty Python, but, man, it's sloppy. Entertaining, yes, but not that well-made. It's just a long episode of the show. Flying Circus is the best show ever, and Life of Brian is the funniest film ever. Honestly, I love everything from Monty Python, but Holy Grail is a low point, although the lowest is Monty Python Live (Mostly). They had no energy, but the added bits made it entertaining.

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Al Pacino

1. The Godfather
2. Scarface
3. The Godfather Part II
4. Heat
5. Carlito's Way
6. Dog Day Afternoon
7. The Devil's Advocate
8. Scent of a Woman
9. The Godfather Part III
10. The Insider