Best Ghost in a Movie?

Tools    

I liked the American version more, weirdly because we were shown more. This is still pretty disturbing though.
In horror, more is less. So Japanese original version is WAY better.

In horror, more is less. So Japanese original version is WAY better.
I would have thought that, and Alien proves it, but that wasn't my experience. I'll have to check it out again.

I saw the scene in Ghost (1990) again recently where Sam dies and I'd forgotten how they did it:

WARNING: spoilers below
Brilliant bit of misdirection wasn't it? Leaving the scuffle to focus on the street and then seeing Sam running after the mugger. Of course we still think he's alive at that point and when Sam turns back I think Patrick Swayze plays his reaction so well.

Anyway, I should have already mentioned the shadowy demons in Ghost. Apparently their voices were babies' cries slowed down and in reverse. It occured to me the other day that the demons in The Passion of the Christ were reminiscent of these creatures.

And Vincent Schiavelli's Subway Ghost was great too.

the ring is the best horror movie i have seen in my entire life
I hadn't seen Ringu so when the remake's trailer came on it scared the hell out of me. The film itself did as well, and I prefer it to the original.

im gonna have to go with the changeling,the boy that drowned in the bath tub, one spinr tingling movie that is

im gonna have to go with the changeling,the boy that drowned in the bath tub, one spinr tingling movie that is
I was quite surprised recently to see The Waltons had had a ghost story of sorts, called The Changeling. Quite creepy.

The spooky ghost that possessed Whoopi Goldberg and then forced her to have lesbian sex.