What is your favourite British TV Show?

Tools    

Please post your favourite ever British TV show, if you have one .

I love british chat/game shows: Graham Norton,Would i lie to you.QI and the one where they have to find the answer no one else said.

so if all shows count graham norton would be 1#.

for actual shows:
hmm i love Hex,Utopia,skins,keeping up appearance,friday night dinners and you have alot of great crime shows

they used to air soaps like footballers wifes and hollyoaks here but i cant say i found either to be any good

Spaced
Peep Show
IT Crowd
Friday Night Dinner
Misfits
The Fades
Psychoville
Black Mirror
Being Human
Flowers
Inside No. 9
Raised by Wolves
15 Storeys High
Utopia
Toast of London
Wasted
This is England

I'll stop now.

I love british chat/game shows: Graham Norton,Would i lie to you.QI and the one where they have to find the answer no one else said.

so if all shows count graham norton would be 1#.
I've never seen guests as comfortable as when they're on that show.

for actual shows:
hmm i love Hex,Utopia,skins,keeping up appearance,friday night dinners and you have alot of great crime shows

they used to air soaps like footballers wifes and hollyoaks here but i cant say i found either to be any good
Where are you Topsy?

Toast of London.
I loved the last series of that – I think the third? I hadn't seen it properly before. Great cameos as well, with David Arnold cropping up round a table at one point.

I loved the last series of that – I think the third? I hadn't seen it properly before. Great cameos as well, with David Arnold cropping up round a table at one point.
The Clem Fandango scenes are my favorite.

02.Fawlty Towers
03.I, Claudius
04.Still Game
05.Only Fools And Horses
06.8 Out of 10 Cats
07.Porridge
08.Peep Show
09.Would I Lie To You
10.Blackadder (4 is my favourite for the record)

Loads of comedies being mentioned here – I'm quite surprised by that .

I've never seen guests as comfortable as when they're on that show.

Where are you Topsy?
I know right,and Graham is great because he doesnt really butt in,he lets the guests talk without interrupting and doesnt mind letting the stars be stars.I see James Cordon is trying it and he does not pull it off at all.

Im in Norway

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Not my favourite, but big shoutout to Big Brother, just for gracing us with the presence of Nikki Grahame... Who blessed the Canadian version this year

09.Blackadder (4 is my favourite for the record)
I watched them all again in the lead-up to last Christmas, along with the specials and extras. Hadn't seen Blackadder's Christmas Carol for years and I cracked up on the line "And my best wishes to your massive offspring" which I'd clean forgotten.

Blackadder the Third is my favourite, followed by Blackadder II. It's quite difficult to decide whether I like The Black Adder or Blackadder Goes Forth best, but I suppose on quality I'd have to say the fourth series.

Not my favourite, but big shoutout to Big Brother, just for gracing us with the presence of Nikki Grahame... Who blessed the Canadian version this year

BB is SO your fave show