Love Interests where you can't see the appeal?

Tools    

It's a good five or six episodes but yeah that's relevant i suppose. By suppose i mean i wasn't really focusing on Irenas reasons for phoning Carmela they were obvious.
Yes, but the whipping definitely gave Irena a message that she didn't soon forget. Plus, didn't her cousin tell Tony that the congressman (or was it councilman?) was never able to "perform" after that because he was so humiliated?

Just another example of Tony acting on impulse & doing things that ended up biting him later. The funny part was that Tony initially gave the guy his blessings - then barges in while the guy's naked and whips him silly with a belt!

Yes, but the whipping definitely gave Irena a message that she didn't soon forget. Plus, didn't her cousin tell Tony that the congressman (or was it councilman?) was never able to "perform" after that because he was so humiliated?

Just another example of Tony acting on impulse & doing things that ended up biting him later. The funny part was that Tony initially gave the guy his blessings - then barges in while the guy's naked and whips him silly with a belt!
Yeah, not sure what you are disagreeing with. I agree with everything you are saying.

And: Assemblyman not Congressman.

Not disagreeing. Just sharing.
The whipping was what reinforced the relationship in Irena's mind - it told her that Tony still cared about her (more than cared, but was nuts enough about her to whip another man).
If Tony had let well enough alone, Irena may have been happy with her new sugar-daddy and eventually forgot about Tony.
But Tony messed that up - and that one impulsive & pointless act may have started the snowball to his break up with Carmella.

Would Adriana really have given Christopher the time of day? Possibly, but Tony even said it to him once. "Look at her! She's a 10! Now look at yourself! Dont you blow it with this girl!", and well then....things happened.

Would Adriana really have given Christopher the time of day? Possibly, but Tony even said it to him once. "Look at her! She's a 10! Now look at yourself! Dont you blow it with this girl!", and well then....things happened.
Chris is connected to the life that Adrianna grew up in: remember that she is a cousin/niece of the Apriles. Ages are usually (rightfully imo) left out of The Sopranos but i'd imagine the way Chris is he was a few years older than her and with his connection to Tony he coasted through life and probably came across as "cool" in whatever school they went to together.

I personally don't find much weird about Chris and Adrianna.

Chris is connected to the life that Adrianna grew up in: remember that she is a cousin/niece of the Apriles. Ages are usually (rightfully imo) left out of The Sopranos but i'd imagine the way Chris is he was a few years older than her and with his connection to Tony he coasted through life and probably came across as "cool" in whatever school they went to together.

I personally don't find much weird about Chris and Adrianna.
I agree, that makes strong sense. Women are different than men, looks really arent that important. They like the confidence & character. The money always helps too.

It was also quite obvious that Adrianna had very low self esteem.
She knew she was hot physically, but inside she was very insecure and that's what help draw her and keep her with Christopher.

This just made me realize what Sal could've done... but apparently didn't.

I have another: Audrey Tautou in Priceless. What made matters worse was the appearance in the finale of the gorgeous Annelise Hesme, as a 'rival' for the male lead's affections. No contest for me .

Another: Robin Wright in The Princess Bride. Oddly enough, I saw a few seconds of her in State of Grace the other day and she appealed .

I think some people think Anna should be with Christoff!

She should be with Elsa!

They are perfect for each other! And SO CUTE!!!!

You can't win an argument just by being right!

and basiclly any love interest for Harry. Miaow.

Julia Ormond was great in Sabrina.
Yeah she's gorgeous. I just dont think he has any chemistry with any actress. Maybe it's because he went through a midlife crisis, dumped his beautiful wife, and ran off with that younger chick who I also think he has zero chemistry with.

Yeah she's gorgeous.
Oh yes, one of my favourites.

I just dont think he has any chemistry with any actress. Maybe it's because he went through a midlife crisis, dumped his beautiful wife, and ran off with that younger chick who I also think he has zero chemistry with.
Well, I could certainly see him having chemistry with Carrie Fisher. Similar attitudes really.

Oh yes, one of my favourites.

Well, I could certainly see him having chemistry with Carrie Fisher. Similar attitudes really.
I could see it when I was a kid, but since then his lemon lips kissing style and squinty eyes just does zero for me. LOL. OK I will stop my whining about Harry...for now.

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Urghh. Spot on, GS.