Green Lantern

Tools    

The wlidest thing which I never understood the logistics was the Flash keeping his costume in his ring. That wasn't magic, but supposed to be based on some type of scientific principal, which completely eludes me.
It was made of some new fabric that expanded upon contact with the air. How he shrunk it back down to put back in the ring I have no idea.

The wlidest thing which I never understood the logistics was the Flash keeping his costume in his ring. That wasn't magic, but supposed to be based on some type of scientific principal, which completely eludes me.
That has one been the only thing that has put me off about Flash.

Semper Fooey
The Flash should have patented it. It would have made him rich. You go on a trip you could get your entire wardrobe in a shoebox.

Speaking of Flash, David Goyer was planning to direct a Flash movie with Ryan Reynolds.
I think I have seen enough of Reynolds in 2 comicbook films.. From the Trailer Reynolds looks like he is repeating his portrayal of Deadpool for Hal Jordan as well.

I have always liked the idea of Edward Burns as Hal Jordan.

With Reynolds being Green Lantern and expected to reprise his role as Deadpool for a proper Deadpool film, chances are slim he would get cast as the Flash also. That would really complicate matters if Warner did decide to pursue a JLA film in the near future.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Speaking of Flash, David Goyer was planning to direct a Flash movie with Ryan Reynolds.
I think I have seen enough of Reynolds in 2 comicbook films.. From the Trailer Reynolds looks like he is repeating his portrayal of Deadpool for Hal Jordan as well.
Actually this is his 3rd. And yes each character is similar. You don't cast Ryan Reynolds for the brooding anti-hero guy, its the Van Wilder with supah powers type that you are going for.

( the 3rd movies was Blade-Trinity)

If they reboot Fantastic Four ( i hope they don't incidentally), he'll be in line for the Johnny Storm/human torch role as well no doubt.

Semper Fooey
I'm glad Sinestro in it even if he won't have much to do until the sequel (if this one doesn't bomb).

While they were filming this, I heard that a couple of foreign tourists complained at one of the hotels in the Quarter because "some green man flew by their window"... and scared the bejesus out of 'em...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
With Reynolds being Green Lantern and expected to reprise his role as Deadpool for a proper Deadpool film, chances are slim he would get cast as the Flash also. That would really complicate matters if Warner did decide to pursue a JLA film in the near future.
Couldn't agree more. I think it was poor judgement on WB going after Reynolds to portray yet another comic book character. It would have been wise for them to go after a lesser-known actor, than him.

Then again, Marvel did the same thing with Chris Evans (Fantastic Four, Captain America).

Hopefully, these decisions don't come back to haunt the studios. It's never the same when a new face steps into a role that audiences are already familiar with. Then again, if it's a good change, it's generally welcomed.

I thought the re-casting of Rhodey in Iron Man 2 was a poor decision, but it ended up working out.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The thing about Chris Evans was that the Fantastic Four movies were canned & they are planning a remake. & I think Evans can pull off a Steve Rogers, Unlike Reynolds he can play different characters.

When I saw the first 15 seconds of the GL trailer, I thought I was mislead into watching some romcom trailer.

Why would they can the FF movies?? the interplay between Ben and Johnny is right out of the comic panels as i remember them.

lil Trivia for ya GP..can you guess,without google what famous funny-man played Johnny Storm/Human Torch before he hit it big on SNL?

yanno what..sometimes the "fans" are wrong. actually they are wrong a great deal. Chilkis as The Thing was inspired casting. its not like he embarassed a character like say,,,,,,,,,

Juggernaut.

seriously..whoever thought that was a great idea shouldn't be in a position to make these calls.

lil Trivia for ya GP..can you guess,without google what famous funny-man played Johnny Storm/Human Torch before he hit it big on SNL?
Are you talking about the Roger Corman movie?
I have seen it, it's actually quite hillarious.
No idea which actor you are referring to though.

Chiklis & Evans were the best part about the FF movie.. loved them both.
about Alba & Gruffud, they were a bit too young for the role.. made the movie look like a Pilot to a TV Show where most of the lead cast is young.

nope..none other than the GhostBuster Hisself