What the incestious films mirror?

Tools    

From moives such as Lolita, Bad boy,Damage, etc

What the incestious films mirror on earth

releasing of subconscious?

or

just meet the market of peering?

I'm afraid I don't quite understand the question, as the English is very rough. It sounds like you're asking whether or not films about incest appeal to some people because of sheer curiousity, or some subconscious desire? Is that correct?

Lolita is about incest? Must have missed that part getting a drink or something. As for the other two, I'm not familiar with Bad Boy and I can only assume you're referring to Malle's Damage, which I think was the the fiancee of Jeremy Iron's son, barely incest.

Oh, and to answer your question, probably a little of both.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Lolita is about incest? Must have missed that part getting a drink or something. As for the other two, I'm not familiar with Bad Boy and I can only assume you're referring to Malle's Damage, which I think was the the fiancee of Jeremy Iron's son, barely incest.

Hmmm....tnx.

actually, what i really wanna is to discuss the motivation of shotting such kinda film, not just try to analyse the films themselves.

But two of the three films you listed don't even fit your criteria. Murmur of the Heart would be better for you to use as an example (and to even watch), and look for a book about the director Louis Malle, you might find something there to assist you with your question. Personally I have no idea why a director like Malle would make such a film, I could guess but that's not really fair.

You also might as well check out this thread:
http://www.movieforums.com/community...?t=6166&page=9

I think any "taboo" topic is going to have some sort of draw. We're curious creatures that live within boundaries, so some avenue to venture into what we can not is sure to draw some attention.

Lolita is about incest? Must have missed that part getting a drink or something. .

I think that refers to HH being Lolita's stepfather and imagining it as an incestuous affair.

I don't think it's subconscious desire- it's just an attraction to taboo.

I can only assume you're referring to Malle's Damage, which I think was the the fiancee of Jeremy Iron's son, barely incest.
Still more than a bit creepy though! And it was implied that Anna's brother had some sort of incestuous attraction to her.

From moives such as Lolita, Bad boy,Damage, etc

What the incestious films mirror on earth

releasing of subconscious?

or

just meet the market of peering?
Are these haikus? Awesome stuff.