Leaving MoFo For a Short While...

Tools    

Huh. I missed this. I had been wondering where in the world JRS was so I decided to do some searching.

JRS, whatever's bugging ya, I'm sorry. If you ever come back, we can always discuss it in The MoFo Support Group, where I'm sure, if you're not a changed person, it will get pretty dramatic.

I thought you were OK guy and from the one picture I saw of you, kinda attractive.

JRS did send me a movie once.

I wish you well.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Hey everyone, I'm back........
Where have you all gone????
The great thing about this forum is that you can take little sabaticals, and nobody holds it against you, I hope, Darth shirks away back into his dark corner......
And just like that he's gone again.

Suspect's Reviews

I might seem a little dopey here, but if you plan on leaving cause youre not happy or something and claim for it to not be for attention, why make a thread *Confused much*

I can understand people doing it to let you know like they'll be busy if they take part in stuff. But to just bitch and complain about something they dont need to go on, meh, just weird.

If youre going go, why make a song and dance about it, do you want people to beg you to stay, cause thats just a tad lame.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
If you're referring to JRS, it's simply because he thought he was something he wasn't, but that's a different subject altogether.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I can't really remember Jrs but it's clear he was a major poster 15k posts ... funny how he left as the forums really started bouncing with activity.

Hm, wow a lot has changed. JRS always seemed like a nice guy to me when i was here.

Welcome to the human race...
Weird, I just checked up on the memberlist and JRS doesn't show up on it for some reason.

I think the memberlist has a special definition as to what constitutes an "active" member and excludes based on that, or something. I always found that annoying, though obviously not enough to modify the code.

Weird, I just checked up on the memberlist and JRS doesn't show up on it for some reason.
It's not like that's a bad thing.

I don't believe he was banned. I don't recall it. He's been banned for using other user-names. Well, 2-3 times, anyway. Maybe that messed it up. I'll go scan the banned members list.

EDIT!

Then again, Yoda may come in with a better answer while I'm posting this.

Welcome to the human race...
And yet there are other members who haven't been active for a longer than Jrs (such as Silver Bullet, LordSlaytan, sadesdrk, etc) who still show up. Odd.

I dunno how it determines who's "active" -- I believe it's more than one thing. But yeah, don't quote me on any of this. I've never found their method of measuring active members particularly useful or intuitive, so I don't really incorporate it into anything.

It would be kind of funny Hilarious! if his account was messed up because of the other banned accounts. Hurry, someone email him, and ask him to try to sign on.

Not!

Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I'll be trimming down on my activity around here for a little while. I'm trying to work on getting my site running, that along with my family and work takes up a lot of my time.

I'll still be popping in when I get a chance, it just won't be as much.

It's going to be a Navy reference site. I've noticed, in my travels, that there are sites that have this, but not that, so my site will attempt to pool all of the knowledge I can find into one centralized location for easy consumption.

I know it's not something that will appeal to everyone, but I also want to add information for peeple considering the military. Never hurts to have a little more information than what the recruiters will tell you.