TV TRIVIA

Tools    

I guess no one knows the answer to this one either...the answer is Charlton Heston. Let's try this:

On the ABC series Grey's Anatomy, there was an annual award that the doctors competed for every year, what was it called?

The answer to this question is The Harper Avery Award.

New Question:

What Oscar-winning actor played Victor Newman's long lost father on The Young and the Restless?

I'm the only one around here who watches daytime, so I'm going to go ahead and reveal that the answer to the question is George Kennedy, Best Supporting Actor for Cool Hand Luke

OPEN FLOOR

The Conners won 108 million dollars...here's a new question

What actress played an aspiring country and western singer named Loretta Haggers on the sitcom Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman?

The answer to this question was Mary Kay Place...here's a new question:

What TV icon Marcia Cross' stepmother on Desperate Housewives and played Helen Hunt's mother on Mad About You?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What TV icon Marcia Cross' stepmother on Desperate Housewives and played Helen Hunt's mother on Mad About You?

Carol Burnett?

I guess no one knows this, so I'll go ahead and reveal that the answer is Grace Kelly (Brett Butler) from Grace Under Fire

Here's a new question:

What actress played Sean Hayes' mother on Will and Grace?