TV TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Correct.

Ron Carey played a burglar in season 2, before he was cast as Officer Carl Levitt starting in season 3. Steve Landesberg played a fraudulent priest who was arrested by Wojo early in season 2, before he was cast as Sgt. Arthur Dietrich later in season 2.

On the NBC sitcom Caroline in the City, Caroline's best friend Annie was an actress who was in the chorus of what long running Broadway show?

It's been a long time since I saw this show, but I think it might have been "Cats".

In the TV show "Ghost Whisperer", Melinda and her husband Jim have different last names. What are their last names?
Never watched Ghost Whisperer

Since you and I seem to be the only ones playing this game, I'll give you the answer and ask a different question. (But you should watch the show "Ghost Whisperer". It's a great show.)

Their names are Melinda Gordon and Jim Clancy.

New question:
What superhero is referenced or pictured in every episode of the TV show "Seinfeld"?

What actor played Phoebe's half-brother on the NBC sitcom Friends?

Gio__ Ribisi (I can never remember his first name, but I think he was on the TV shows "The Wonder Years" and "My Two Dads" when he was a kid.)

The TV show "Torchwood” is an anagram and spin-off of what popular British sci-fi TV series?
Never heard of Torchwood

The original show is a very well known show that's been on the air for many years, and it's still going strong. (I think it's been on the air over 20 years.) The actor who plays the title character has changed over the years.

"Torchwood” is an anagram, so maybe you can rearrange the letters to figure it out.

On a famous storyline arc of Seinfled, Jerry and George get an offer to write a sitcom based on Jerry's life...what did the sitcom end up being called?

On a famous storyline arc of Seinfled, Jerry and George get an offer to write a sitcom based on Jerry's life...what did the sitcom end up being called?

I don't know the name of it, but if I recall correctly, it was supposed to be a show about "nothing".