TV TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Tamara Tunie, who plays medical examiner Melinda Warner on Law and Order SVU once played a lawyer named Jessica Griffin on what daytime drama?
I remember the medical examiner on "Law & Order: SVU", but I don't watch any daytime soap operas.

Well, it's been three days so I will go ahead and reveal that Buddy Foster played Ken Berry's son on Mayberry RFD. Here's a new question:

Dave Thomas, William Fichtner, Mark Tymchyshyn, Alan Autry, Monte Markham, and Garrett M. Brown all played romantic interests to the central character on what ABC sitcom?

Beau Bridges.

Anthony Anderson's father is played by Laurence Fishburn.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

In the TV show "Barney Miller", there were two actors who played criminals on the show before they were later cast as police officers on the show. Name the actors and/or their regular roles on the show.

It has to be actors who weren't regulars the first season so I'm going with Steve Landesberg, who played Deitrich and Ron Glass, who played Harris.

You got one of the two. Steve Landesberg (Dietrich) is correct, but Ron Glass (Harris) is wrong. (And Ron Glass was in the show starting from the first episode.)

The only time I remember the show leaving the squad room was Barney at home with his wife, Liz (Barbara Barrie), so if it's not Barrie, I have no idea.

The only time I remember the show leaving the squad room was Barney at home with his wife, Liz (Barbara Barrie), so if it's not Barrie, I have no idea.

You're overthinking this. It's a police officer who didn't work in the squad room, but he often came into the squad room for various reasons, (Hint: such as delivering the mail to the detectives).