TV TRIVIA

Tools    

Tommy Lee Jones, Phylicia Rashad, Judith Light, Nathan Fillion, Roy Thinnes, and Sammy Davis Jr. all played roles on what daytime drama?

OK, I guess no one knows the answer to this question, which is One Life to Live...here's a new question:

Name the actor who played Jason Bateman's father on The Hogan Family and played Luke Perry's father on Beverly Hills 90210?

Wow, it's been six days so, I'm going to go ahead ad reveal that the answer is Josh Taylor

Here's a new question:

What Oscar-winning superstar got his start when he joined the cast of the ABC sitcom Growing Pains during its final season?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Here's a new question:

What Oscar-winning superstar got his start when he joined the cast of the ABC sitcom Growing Pains during its final season?

Leonardo DiCaprio?

That would be Henry Winkler, who played Rhoda's date on the infamous "Veal Prince Orloff" episode where Lou helped himself to three servings and had to put it back. Rhoda and Winkler had to sit at the little table by the window.

That would be Henry Winkler, who played Rhoda's date on the infamous "Veal Prince Orloff" episode where Lou helped himself to three servings and had to put it back. Rhoda and Winkler had to sit at the little table by the window.
How do you remember that? Did you just watch the episode? I've seen all the Rhonda episodes a couple years ago, but I can't even remember Henry Winkler being on the show.

Correct.

Woody Harrelson, Edward Burns, John Slattery, Tom Verica, Gregory Hines, and David Schwimmer have all played love interests for what TV character?

I know that a few of them have been on "Will & Grace", but I've only seen a few episodes of the show, so I don't know a lot about it. Maybe Grace?

It's been a few days, so I'm going to go ahead and post a new question:

On what sitcom, that premiered in 1968, would you meet siblings Craig and Kim Carter?

It's been a week, so I will go ahead and reveal that the answer to this question was Here's Lucy...Kim and Craig were played by Lucy's real life children, Lucie Arnaz and Desi Arnaz, Jr.

Here's a new question:

What veteran character actor played Doris Day's father on The Doris Day Show

I guess no one knows this one either...the answer is Richard Long.

Here's a new question:

What actress turnedd director had recurring roles on The Odd Couple, Paul Sand in Friends and Lovers, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, and Happy Days?

I guess no one knows this one either...the answer is Richard Long.

Here's a new question:

What actress turnedd director had recurring roles on The Odd Couple, Paul Sand in Friends and Lovers, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, and Happy Days?
Penny Marshall? If correct open floor