TV TRIVIA

Tools    

I May Have Worded It Wrong and I do that for lots of things. The Answer is Ben Matlock Played By Andy Griffith. He Appeared In Season 4 of The Show. Now Citizen Kane May have been right. But Not Answer I was looking for. I Just remember it when watched the series.

I'll Ask a New Easier Question

Who Was The Voice For Inspector Gadget and What Other TV Series Did The Voice Actor Star In As The Lead character

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Who Was The Voice For Inspector Gadget and What Other TV Series Did The Voice Actor Star In As The Lead character

Don Adams was the voice of Inspector Gadget, and he was also Maxwell Smart in the TV show "Get Smart".

All in the Family gave birth to Maude, The Jeffersons, and Gloria. Maude gave birth to Good Times and The Jeffersons gave birth to a very short-lived spinoff for Florence called Checking In. In 1994 Norman Lear created a show called 704 Hauser Street starring John Amos which was about a black family moving into the house formerly owned by Archie Bunker.

The answer to that question was Jonathan Winters...here's a new question:

What Oscar-nominated actress played Mark and David's mother on the ABC sitcom Roseanne?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What Oscar-nominated actress played Mark and David's mother on the ABC sitcom Roseanne?

I remember the episode, when David moved out of his mother's house and moved in with the Conners, but I don't know who played his mother.

I guess no one knows this one...the answer is Sally Kirkland, 1986 Best Actress Oscar nominee for Anna. Here's a new question:

What actress played Adele Webber, wife of Dr. Richard Webber, who succumbed to the effects of Alzheimers, on Grey's Anatomy and won an Emmy for the role?