TV TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Let's try another one:

What actress had the leading role in a CBS sitcom called The New Adventures of Old Christine?

Julia Louis-Dreyfus?

Ross had a son named Ben with his first wife Carol and a daughter named Emma with Rachel. Phoebe served as a surrogate for her half-brother (Giovanni Ribisi) and his wife (Debra Jo Rupp) and she gave birth to triplets, though I don't remember what they were named. I know Chandler and Monica had trouble conceiving and, if memory serves, didn't they adopt twins? I don't recall Joey having any children during the run of the show, but I have to confess I didn't watch this show in prime time, I discovered it in syndication and didn't watch it in order.

Ross had a son named Ben with his first wife Carol and a daughter named Emma with Rachel. Phoebe served as a surrogate for her half-brother (Giovanni Ribisi) and his wife (Debra Jo Rupp) and she gave birth to triplets, though I don't remember what they were named. I know Chandler and Monica had trouble conceiving and, if memory serves, didn't they adopt twins? I don't recall Joey having any children during the run of the show, but I have to confess I didn't watch this show in prime time, I discovered it in syndication and didn't watch it in order.

Very good. You got all the facts right. You're just missing some of their names.

Phoebe's triplets names were Frank Jr. Jr. (a boy), Leslie (a girl), and Chandler (a girl).

Chandler and Monica's adopted twins were named Jack (a boy named after Ross and Monica's father), and Erica (a girl named after the pregnant girl who gave birth to them). (BTW, the girl who gave birth to the twins was played by Anna Faris, who went on to star in the sitcom "Mom".)

You got it close enough, so you can ask the next question.

Ellen DeGeneres, Mira Sorvino, Jeff Goldblum, Lesley Ann Warren, Rip Torn, Cher, Tom Poston, Jack Black, Ryan Philippe, Miguel Ferrer, Geena Davis, Alan Arkin, Alec Baldwin, and Madonna have all made guest appearances on what NBC sitcom?

Ellen DeGeneres, Mira Sorvino, Jeff Goldblum, Lesley Ann Warren, Rip Torn, Cher, Tom Poston, Jack Black, Ryan Philippe, Miguel Ferrer, Geena Davis, Alan Arkin, Alec Baldwin, and Madonna have all made guest appearances on what NBC sitcom?

I would probably have guessed that the show was either "Law & Order" or "Law & Order: SVU", but you said it's a sitcom.

I've only seen a few episodes of the show, but I think a few of those people have been on the show "Will & Grace".

Great question...I want to say Winston, but I don't think that's it. And by the way you worded the question, the cat was clearly not a cat, but my viewing of this show was very limited so I have no idea what the cat really was.

Great question...I want to say Winston, but I don't think that's it. And by the way you worded the question, the cat was clearly not a cat, but my viewing of this show was very limited so I have no idea what the cat really was.
I think it was Winston and the cat was either a warlock trapped in cat form, or a spirit guide.

It's been three days so I will go ahead and reveal that Mary Alice Young committed suicide, an event which kicked off the entire series and had Mary Alice's ghost serve as the show's narrator

Here's a new question:

What two actresses who played the tile roles on the CBS sitcom Two Broke Girls?