TV TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
His name is Noah

OPEN FLOOR

Name five actors from either "Star Trek" or "Star Wars" who made guest appearances on the TV show "The Big Bang Theory".

I believe Takei was one. Others were Will Wheaton (as "himself," Sheldon's archenemy), Levar Burton, Leonard Nimoy (as the voice of Sheldon's Spock doll), James Earl Jones and Mark Hamill.

Anyone remember what was unique about the episode in which the gang goes to see "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Never watched The Big Bang Theory so I don't know, but I bet one of them was George Takei
Yes, George Takei was one of them.

I believe Takei was one. Others were Will Wheaton (as "himself," Sheldon's archenemy), Levar Burton, Leonard Nimoy (as the voice of Sheldon's Spock doll), James Earl Jones and Mark Hamill.
Correct.
Some of the others were Carrie Fisher, Brent Spiner, and William Shatner. (Each of them played themselves.)

Anyone remember what was unique about the episode in which the gang goes to see "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"?
The answer is it aired on the same night the film premiered in many U.S. cities. Open floor.
It was also unique because it had the "Star Wars scroll" at the beginning of the episode, and it showed the title of the episode.

What Oscar-winning actress played Roseanne's mother, Beverly Harris, on the ABC sitcom Roseanne?
I think her name is Estelle Parsons.