TV TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Trying to get this game going again, maybe my questions are a little too hard...let's try this one;

What TV family lived at 1313 Mockingbird Lane?

The Munsters?

The two guard dogs on Magnum PI were Zeus and Apollo. Though Higgins, their keeper, was British, actor John Hillerman was an American. Does anyone know from which state he hailed?

Nane two famous comedians who appeared ( in dramatic roles) on Law & Order SUV

I forgot about Carol Burnett, was thinking of Robin and Jerry Lewis.

Very good @Gideon58 - your turn.

That's funny, I forgot about Jerry Lewis, LOL!

Anyway:

Since we're on the subject of SVU, what actress received an Emmy nomination for her guest appearance playing Elliott Stabler's mother?

Ellen Burstyn?

What did David Letterman do when he came back on the air ( in 2008) after the writer's strike?
(Hint: I wish he'd do it now)

Well no one had answered this, so I' ll paint a picture -

Yes Dave shaved his beard on the show, after growing one during the writer 's strike. He seems to have a predilection for growing unkept, shaggy, unflattering beards when left to his own devices. Hipster beards may be okay for some, but for a man of his age, he just looks like he's been out in the woods - without a razor or a mirror - for far too long.

Open Floor

Well, it's been a week so I guess no one knows...the name of the show was Davis Rules....here's a new question:

Who played the President of the United States on the short-lived sitcom called Hail to the Chief?

It's been five days, so I will reveal that the answer to this question is Patty Duke. Here's a new question:

Name the three spin-offs from The Mary Tyler Moore Show?