TV TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That's right. I thought you'd get that one. It's your turn to pose a question if you'd like.

What mini replica of a Star Wars prop is believed to be somewhere in the background of at least one scene in every episode of the TV series "Firefly"? (Although eagle-eyed fans have only found it in about 5 or 6 episodes so far).

Rachel in Friends

I ' ll wait for the Firefly question to be resolved and then I can take the next turn. ( No one okayed my answer either; but I know it's Ron and Marlo; I remember a hilarious episode where the friends are trying to keep the divorced couple from meeting at the same party)

Proceed , lightning bugs

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What mini replica of a Star Wars prop is believed to be somewhere in the background of at least one scene in every episode of the TV series "Firefly"? (Although eagle-eyed fans have only found it in about 5 or 6 episodes so far).
What was the answer to the Firefly question?
My bad, didn't see the Firefly question
I ' ll wait for the Firefly question to be resolved and then I can take the next turn. ( No one okayed my answer either; but I know it's Ron and Marlo; I remember a hilarious episode where the friends are trying to keep the divorced couple from meeting at the same party)

Proceed , lightning bugs

I don't think anyone is going to know the answer to the "Firefly" question, so I''ll just post the answer.

There is a mini replica of Han Solo in Carbonite hidden in the background of several scenes. Nathan Fillion is a big Star Wars fan, so the props department hid it in the background whenever they could.

Here's a link to an article that lists some of the places that it's been found:

http://www.geekwithcurves.com/2011/0...n-firefly.html

Oops missed it.Thanks Gid.

A sitcom character had an unusual nickname ( which may make you think of summer television shows) What was the show, the nick name, and for bonus points - the reason for the nickname.? ( Hint - character was a great dancer)

Drawing a total blank here

Sitcom was loosely based on the film Cooley High. Didn't look like this character could even get off the couch- but sure could dance. Fond of wearing a red beret.

That's Rerun of "What's Happening." Do you remember the 70s rock group that appeared as guests on the show?

You got it right- average joe- good going .

Btw, he was called Rerun b/c he had to keep repeating classes at summer school.

I really liked this show - then and whenever I've seen it in..... Reruns( heh heh) - b/c the personalities of the three stars seemed so real, like people you would actually meet; not just some tv writers impression of folks. Well that's mho anyway-

Take a turn Joe, and I' ll let you reveal the rock band that appeared on the show.

Hey, hey, hey! (Remember Dwayne's catch phrase?) I liked the show, too. Besides Raj, Rerun and Dwayne, there was Raj's little sister, Dee, who was always happy to get them in trouble with their mother. Looking back on it, the sitcom seems unique in that it included a parent who commanded and received respect from her children. In fact, they were almost afraid of her. Does anyone know who played her? (Hint: she also played the witch in the film version of The Wiz.)

By the way, the Doobie Brothers were the rock group who appeared on the show, performing Takin' it to the Streets.

By the way, the Doobie Brothers were the rock group who appeared on the show, performing Takin' it to the Streets.

OMG, I remember that! The mom on What's Happening and Evillene in the original Broadway cast and movie of The Wiz was Mabel King.

Your turn, if you want it @Gideon58